Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

16 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Well Neil ended up with 3(?) and many others had duplicates so I think it sold out quickly because the system was allowing more than 1 to be bought on the same registration, so it's likely more will be available soon 

stuff like that didn't cause them to sell out any quicker. Each ticket had to be bought on it's own transaction, and if three transactions hadn't been used for the tickets bought in my name they'd have be4en used by others to buy tickets in their names.

The tickets I have are all being used by people using the CV fields. It makes no difference.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend has 2 Campervan tickets bought with her reg number does she just ring See tickets to cancel one of them if so anyone got the number to phone I've had a quick look on their site but cant find a number for customer service just a link to live chat? 

59 minutes ago, StormCrow said:

My friend has 2 Campervan tickets bought with her reg number does she just ring See tickets to cancel one of them if so anyone got the number to phone I've had a quick look on their site but cant find a number for customer service just a link to live chat? 

0871 220 0260 (I think), I've got a local number but not sure if it's still available, 0115 912 9105

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

stuff like that didn't cause them to sell out any quicker. Each ticket had to be bought on it's own transaction, and if three transactions hadn't been used for the tickets bought in my name they'd have be4en used by others to buy tickets in their names.

The tickets I have are all being used by people using the CV fields. It makes no difference.

Well my point was there were lots duplicates bought when people only wanted one. The post directly after yours sort of made the point for me 

53 minutes ago, wormington said:

Hi all

If anyone can help me get 1 if not 2 camper van tickets in any resales for either East or West fields it would be absolutely fantastic.

We have benn in the campervan fields for the last few years and love it.

For future reference, just ask them to PM you, rather than giving out your details imho.

1 hour ago, Cas513 said:

Hi all! New member :) 

can anyone help me with how I go about getting a CV ticket for Glastonbury? Stupidly booked a van as assumed it would be easy to get a ticket. Any help would be massively appreciated and will pay it forward 

I think you'll see that there's already been at least once that some have come back up for sale this week, so you either need to keep a very keen eye on these forums, or use a page checker to monitor for changes and be prepared to get one very quickly, such as the one by efestivals here -

Alternatively ashcombe farm and other places are next door, I've got no experience of that though - http://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/

22 hours ago, wormington said:

Hi all

If anyone can help me get 1 if not 2 camper van tickets in any resales for either East or West fields it would be absolutely fantastic.

We have benn in the campervan fields for the last few years and love it.

My reg is 680020009 and postcode WR12 7NL

Thanks everyone.

Resale up now but your reg number/postcode is not found. Is it the right number ?

20 hours ago, Cas513 said:

Hi all! New member :) 

can anyone help me with how I go about getting a CV ticket for Glastonbury? Stupidly booked a van as assumed it would be easy to get a ticket. Any help would be massively appreciated and will pay it forward 

There was sale of them last week, sold out

A resale is happening right now so either grab a ticket or message me your reg numbers and I will try for you

59 minutes ago, Jist Jap Jee said:

Still no text from checkpage

The text came through a good 20 minutes after they went on sale and the email even later. I am signed up as I need tipi tickets. I hope it's quicker next time. 

Happy days to those of you who have bought campervan tickets in this sale :)

Edited by oldbird
Spelling

58 minutes ago, Jist Jap Jee said:

Got me a ticket in todays resale. Whoop whoop.  Still no text from checkpage though. Hope nicknoxx got tickets

Back to just lurking on the forum for another decade or two.

He did!! And thanks to the very kind efforts of http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/profile/230809-michaels-denim-shorts/

I actually have two. We were both right on the button and our ticket numbers were only 8 apart.  I'm in discussion about how to compensate him for his efforts.  I've been very impressed by the community on here so I might hang around!

12 minutes ago, wormington said:

Are they still there, I'm trying but cant get up a box to select a number of tickets, by the way my earlier post had an error in it you need to take out one of the first to 0's

Thanks to FunkyFairy who has been trying for me and alerted me to my error!

No sold out again :-(