Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, richcressey said:

Got into the horrible situation of now having paid the deposit on a rental campervan and not been able to get a campervan ticket. got in after 10 mins and it failed. same for other 3 people in my group. can't believe they've sold out that quickly. hoping for resales

Plenty of spares will float about. Don't give up hope.

You can definitely still get a campervan ticket/scout tent if you really want one. I would recommend getting the Google Chrome 'Page Monitor' extension (or something similar) and then you can set it up so that you get a notification when stuff comes back on. Last year loads of CV tickets and scout tents come back on around April/May and it would have been really easy to get one if you had the notifications as hardly anyone else trying :D

4 minutes ago, franathy said:

You can definitely still get a campervan ticket/scout tent if you really want one. I would recommend getting the Google Chrome 'Page Monitor' extension (or something similar) and then you can set it up so that you get a notification when stuff comes back on. Last year loads of CV tickets and scout tents come back on around April/May and it would have been really easy to get one if you had the notifications as hardly anyone else trying :D

Thank you :)

Will try that. I do have a feeling my internet must be dodgy.. I swear I've been shown the option to buy up to two tipis at least 3 times, and the 6-8 and 8 man tent like a billion others and it just wont process :/ Unlucky ducky.

47 minutes ago, mooro said:

NO way is it sold out. In our group, we have about 5 duplicate tickets. these will all go back into the pot, at a nice ten pound a time. Mmmmmmm....

If you've got a duplicate ticket - don't put them all back in the pot.  I'll happily take one of them from you as Pear Cider's attempts on my behalf today sadly didn't succeed.

PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers, Grumpyhack.

Just now, grumpyhack said:

If you've got a duplicate ticket - don't put them all back in the pot.  I'll happily take one of them from you as Pear Cider's attempts on my behalf today sadly didn't succeed.

PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers, Grumpyhack.

happy to do this but rumours of them having bookers details on the cv ticket this year?

7 minutes ago, mooro said:

happy to do this but rumours of them having bookers details on the cv ticket this year?

That can be sorted Mooro.  Pear Cider was going to get me mine but he wasn't lucky.  Our plan was that we would meet up en-route to the festival somewhere and the named ticket holder would switch to my car and drive in with us.  Once in the named ticket holder could then rejoin his/her group.

1 minute ago, grumpyhack said:

That can be sorted Mooro.  Pear Cider was going to get me mine but he wasn't lucky.  Our plan was that we would meet up en-route to the festival somewhere and the named ticket holder would switch to my car and drive in with us.  Once in the named ticket holder could then rejoin his/her group.

don't switch cars, but go in convoy

First time in Worthy View this year as going with a disabled friend who has a long-term condition.

We've got three 2-person Podpads between our group. Now, I can't see the Podpads on the aerial picture - can anyone fill me in as to where exactly they are on this?

Also, I appreciate that they're small, but what are they like otherwise?

Thank you!

3595AFBF00000578-3655887-image-a-47_1466712739505.jpg

i dont understand why they let you buy more than one camper van ticket on one registration number in one transaction. Even if you are in a convoy you can only physically be in one van when you enter the festival. I needed 2 and assuming they will be applying the named CV ticket next year ( unlike this year with the omnishambles in the campervan fields)  I went in twice and used 2 registration numbers.

Also I was thrown a bit by the time of arrival question I assume that is just for the festival management as I don't think they could enforce it too well  especially as we had no prior warning of the question.