Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ahhhh .... oh dear ... do I now have a big number of CV tickets via the help of strangers...? Whoops. :lol:

If you bought one for me, please email me at webmaster@efestivals.co.uk and we'll sort something when things calm down at See.

Maybe if you're allowed to be the named person on those tickets, you can meet with others to get them in. I know Grumpyhack wanted a ticket and would pay you, but will need to get his Festi ticket in the resale. @Pear_Cider did you already sort out Mr hack?

2 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Is there ever a re-sale where peeps have changed their mind / cancelled?

you can check every time you want if somebody cancelled on ticketsite.

got my podpads a minute ago, it seems that somebody has not gone through the end.

F5!

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Well done, Matt

Have to say that I really do fancy the Tipis. Site position and general vibe seem amazing. Only issue, I guess, is that I camp with quite a few friends now, so that would be lost...

Ben

You never sleep anyway! It'd work out at £5 per minute spent in tipi.

4 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Is there ever a re-sale where peeps have changed their mind / cancelled?

Last year WV just went online if and when someone canceled.

I could only get a 2 person scout tent on the day but then a few month later I was able to get a 4 person one

Just now, carlosj said:

Maybe if you're allowed to be the named person on those tickets, you can meet with others to get them in. I know Grumpyhack wanted a ticket and would pay you, but will need to get his Festi ticket in the resale. @Pear_Cider did you already sort out Mr hack?

Struggling to get  one myself mate :(

Brutal again. Secured our WV bell tent eventually (using debit card), but would only let me buy 2 car park passes, we need 3 as we come from different areas of the country. Says on the website, they won't sell the passes separately, but hoping they'll let me add one to my order. Plenty of time to sort out.

Tried to secure a 2 man scout for a friend, but had sold out by the time we got to payment page :/ But another friend got through on her mobile in a car park!

But anyway. YAYY! :-D

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks for doing it for me. Don't worry, I'll sort you out. :)

I was thinking it would only allow one cv pass against a reg - but it seems like it';ll allow as many as you want, but via different transactions

I'll have one of them, Neil, if possible.

I got through but wasn't allowed to buy a CV pass because we don't have tickets yet. (Am hoping to get them in the re-sale in April but will now have to go for CV pass too).

Bloody annoying!

6 minutes ago, carlosj said:

I've already allocated one of my extras to a mate who didn't get his CV, so at least one my extras is useful. :)

Just now, CircuitWizard said:

They appear to be coming back on sale every now and again. Probably when people cancel them

I'll never understand how people have time to post on here when there's often tickets / tents in people's baskets that get released back on sale a long time after things initially appear to have "sold out"