Jump to content

Guns N Roses


Damy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was not going to buy tickets at those prices but got some standing in the end, couldn't help myself.

They were outstanding in 2017 and regardless of Axl not being as good as back in the day they are a band of a generation and to hear Slash playing some of those tunes again was just too tempting. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Are they going to be like the other Roses and just keep churning out tours every year now they've reunited and keep pocketing the cash until they inevitably implode again?

Apparently new material is in the works but after how long Chinese Democracy took I wouldn’t hold my breath on it being released any time soon/with the current lineup still intact. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bucket list band for me.

Just tried to get a gold circle for the 30th but will only let me if I have an Amex Card. I don't have an Amex card and don't know anyone that has.

Tried for 29th as well.

And for standing for both dates.

All gone unless you have an Amex card it would appear. Or you can still pay stupid money for an early entry package.

A bit cross now.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Bucket list band for me.

Just tried to get a gold circle for the 30th but will only let me if I have an Amex Card. I don't have an Amex card and don't know anyone that has.

Tried for 29th as well.

And for standing for both dates.

All gone unless you have an Amex card it would appear. Or you can still pay stupid money for an early entry package.

A bit cross now.

 

'Normal' standing is available for the 30th from Gigantic btw www.gigantic.com/guns-n-roses-tickets

and seetickets

Edited by cdm22
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

'Normal' standing is available for the 30th from Gigantic btw www.gigantic.com/guns-n-roses-tickets

Thanks so much for that, but I'd kind of set my heart on a Gold Circle.

A right dilemma now. Have had bad experiences with general standing when there is a Gold Circle (Hyde Park and London Stadium). So far back you can hardly see a thing.

Edit: Fuck it. Bought.

Edited by MrZigster
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Thanks so much for that, but I'd kind of set my heart on a Gold Circle.

A right dilemma now. Have had bad experiences with general standing when there is a Gold Circle (Hyde Park and London Stadium). So far back you can hardly see a thing.

Edit: Fuck it. Bought.

Well because I had a quick search about for you, I am now bloody tempted to get one too! Bloody FOMO! :D 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 11:37 PM, Dales said:

Really looking forward to this. I saw them a few years back at the London Stadium and they were good.

I had a wonderful time at that gig. Bought Golden Circle, first time I have ever spent that kind of money on a ticket.

This was arguably my favourite ever Glastonbury moment. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...