Guns N Roses

Damy

14 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Agreed. Came on horrendously late and then moaned when the sound got cut on curfew.

Huge disappointment.

57 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Saw them when they headlined Leeds. urgh, back at tent by time they played sweet child, so so so so so so dull!

This is a totally different beast now. The GnR that headlined Download and Reading/Leeds back in 06/10 was unrecognisable. They're a thousand times better now and trust me, there was no harsher critic of Axl and what was left of GnR around that time period than me. I tore them to shreds, but in their current form they're every bit as good as they should be. 

I'd LOVE to see them headline the Pyramid on current form. It would be one for the ages.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Aerosmith's golden circle at the O2 are 180 + fees

I certainly expect GNRs to be of the same level. There'll be nothing less than 100 I'd guess. 

You are correct. I'd be happy outside of the golden circle though. Never been the in the mix kind of guy

It's madness how much ticket prices have got in a short space of time. I get it though

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

No better feeling.

He said the portaloo he was in was shaking like crazy from the bass.

I was nice & gave him the last of my pocket bog roll. He was a happy boy.

we then went on to the Oxfam Swap-a-Shop where you threw your clothes on stage & they were exchanged for charity shop gear. I still have my new get up from that evening that I believe is now back in fashion.

A space woman then came on stage & did a burlesque strip tease with full smoke cannons & lazers.

Much better night than watching GnR turn up late & have a moan.

I’ve got pics on my laptop somewhere.

Edited by Bisque