The Free Citizens' Movement to Bring Sufjan Stevens to Glastonbury 2017

Amy Lawn

• 4 weeks later...

Sufjan on the Oscars red carpet! I cannot wait. Better watch out for his perimeter though, with the sort of wingspans he's known for he could easily Laurel & Hardy somebody when turning.

Probably going to have to go fucking RSD for that Futile Devices remix. What a revoltin development.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Our boi is 43 today. Nando's seated me at table 43 today. Hear me well, fellow believers; this is a sign! I expect the ghost of Carl Sandburg will visit me in a dream tonight, to impart knowledge of Soupcan getting his Pyramid slot in 2019.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't want to risk giving @GETOFFAMYLAWN palpitations at the thought of Sufjan and Swifty in the same year but someone who's in the know for Rock Werchter has said this about Sufjan in the Bilbao BBK thread. 

7 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

A couple months ago there were serious negotiations. Also Glastonbury, RW, DTRH were in the market. I don't know how the case is now. 

I reckon he'd probably have been announced for Bilbao BBK the other day if it was happening but at least we know it's a possibility.

18 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

I don't want to risk giving @GETOFFAMYLAWN palpitations at the thought of Sufjan and Swifty in the same year but someone who's in the know for Rock Werchter has said this about Sufjan in the Bilbao BBK thread. 

He's such a delicate little bird, frightened away so easily. When it does happen we'll have rumours of it pretty far in advance I'd have thought. Perhaps his beautiful countenance shall grace the big pointy boi in 2021, don't see it for this year unfortunately. But if he does play, nobody needs to worry about a Taylor clash, he'd obviously want to see her show. The real conflict would be if they're on the same day would I have enough time to change from the Sufjan costume to the Taylor costume in between their sets.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

He's such a delicate little bird, frightened away so easily. When it does happen we'll have rumours of it pretty far in advance I'd have thought. Perhaps his beautiful countenance shall grace the big pointy boi in 2021, don't see it for this year unfortunately. But if he does play, nobody needs to worry about a Taylor clash, he'd obviously want to see her show. The real conflict would be if they're on the same day would I have enough time to change from the Sufjan costume to the Taylor costume in between their sets.

You just have to pop the balloons from the sufjan costume and the taylor costume can be underneath. A swift costume change

• Like 1