The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groups for coach resale day done. Well I say done, most were either groups of 2 or 4 as it was. There are 3 people who are on their own at the minute, @danegg , @Zed619 , and @lobo .

lobo wants to go from Bristol, no other groups free going from Bristol. Zed619 wants to go from London, same thing no London groups, but if Zed would go from Bristol we could group him in with lobo.

Danegg didnt enter where departure was preferred so dont know if he could be grouped with either Zed or lobo.

Confusing stuff! Need to add the volunteers to those groups aswell. Does it matter where the volunteers are from? i.e. is there any point in grouping volunteers to a group who are all close by?

I'll also be assuming that those in the coach sale want to be on the general sale day list aswell, cant imagine someone giving up if they dont get a coach ticket :)

Those in coach groups will have similar groups for the general sale so if some get tickets its easier to remove that group.

v2 of the list is here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDsADzAAGWn214g5EaYHDuojch908NWpMjSS4P9j4Xs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by chrismcb

37 minutes ago, chrismcb said:

Groups for coach resale day done. Well I say done, most were either groups of 2 or 4 as it was. There are 3 people who are on their own at the minute, @danegg , @Zed619 , and @lobo .

lobo wants to go from Bristol, no other groups free going from Bristol. Zed619 wants to go from London, same thing no London groups, but if Zed would go from Bristol we could group him in with lobo.

Danegg didnt enter where departure was preferred so dont know if he could be grouped with either Zed or lobo.

Confusing stuff! Need to add the volunteers to those groups aswell. Does it matter where the volunteers are from? i.e. is there any point in grouping volunteers to a group who are all close by?

I'll also be assuming that those in the coach sale want to be on the general sale day list aswell, cant imagine someone giving up if they dont get a coach ticket :)

Those in coach groups will have similar groups for the general sale so if some get tickets its easier to remove that group.

v2 of the list is here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDsADzAAGWn214g5EaYHDuojch908NWpMjSS4P9j4Xs/edit?usp=sharing

I've ran out of up votes for the day. Thanks ever so much for your work on this Chris. :)

1 hour ago, amfy said:

I'd also upvoted @chrismcb for you, and I have now upvoted  @StoneCircle for you as well @Yoghurt on a Stick.

you are local to me so you can pay me back when you can!

Thanks amfy. :)

Fortunately I have now been given a new allocation of up votes, so have paid you back an up vote. I hope that you don't feel obliged to pay me one back, and then find out that you have run out of up votes, and find yourself in the difficult position that I found myself in. It's very taxing, I'll tell you.

7 hours ago, chrismcb said:

Groups for coach resale day done. Well I say done, most were either gro okups of 2 or 4 as it was. There are 3 people who are on their own at the minute, @danegg , @Zed619 , and @lobo .

v2 of the list is here :

Amazing stuff, much appreciated. Am I still able to add myself? Id like to add myself + 1, I'm on my phone at the moment and can't tell if I can edit it :lol: Just for tickets though, no coach

Edited by danielharris627

can i also add myself to the list i missed out on a ticket in October due to being out of the UK and having no internet access im having to go alone if i get a ticket as last years mud has wrote my wife off and she has decided to give Glastonbury a miss this year

7 minutes ago, morethanaphelan said:

Hi Chris, me and the girlfriend would travel on coach from London if a group needs completing. Equally, we would go from Bristol and just get a b and b on the Tuesday if that coach group needs completing. To be honest we'll go anywhere from Brum down and across! 

I dont have you down for coach at the minute. As the coach groups are a max of two you would be in your own group. Do you want to be on the coach list aswell? I havent sorted our the volunteers yet. Currently grouping the general sale groups. Trying to keep those only trying on general sale day together then group the "Either" people together for general day. They will need some regrouping after coach resale.

Thanks for the hard work again Chris.

My group might be going down to 2 or even zero so I'll let you know closer to the time and you can delete me if needs be. GF's dad has tennis elbow in one elbow, golfers elbow in the other AND a Baker's Cyst on his knee so he is basically a wreck. As my GF steadfastly refuses to go unless someone drives (neither of us 2 have a license) then we may be out! That and I've had hell myself over the last 3 months with health so we shall see.

Either way happy to help out on coach day, no sweat, please feel free to assign me a group - if whoever it is supplies all their reg details and card details I can try and book it for them and that way location won't matter at all as the tickets get sent straight to them.

Ok groups for both general and coach day done (see the relevant tabs on the sheet). If anyone is unhappy with their group let me know. I've grouped people as close as possible. Will revisit after coach resale and remove the successful people. Will also add the volunteers to each group soon, which will be pretty random unless people let me know a group they'd rather help.

Also, some people might be in a group thats further away from eachother because the general ticket people a grouped together and the 'either' ticket people are grouped together, but once coach resales are over then we may be able to regroup those to people closer to them.

Edited by chrismcb

40 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Thanks for the hard work again Chris.

My group might be going down to 2 or even zero so I'll let you know closer to the time and you can delete me if needs be. GF's dad has tennis elbow in one elbow, golfers elbow in the other AND a Baker's Cyst on his knee so he is basically a wreck. As my GF steadfastly refuses to go unless someone drives (neither of us 2 have a license) then we may be out! That and I've had hell myself over the last 3 months with health so we shall see.

Either way happy to help out on coach day, no sweat, please feel free to assign me a group - if whoever it is supplies all their reg details and card details I can try and book it for them and that way location won't matter at all as the tickets get sent straight to them.

Sorry to hear that mungo. Hope you and your girlfriends father feel better soon!

2 hours ago, chrismcb said:

I dont have you down for coach at the minute. As the coach groups are a max of two you would be in your own group. Do you want to be on the coach list aswell? I havent sorted our the volunteers yet. Currently grouping the general sale groups. Trying to keep those only trying on general sale day together then group the "Either" people together for general day. They will need some regrouping after coach resale.

If it's not too much hassle I'd like to be in a coach group - early Wednesday from London pref - and ticket-only group to cover all bases but whatever works mate, you've done enough as is! 

1 hour ago, morethanaphelan said:

If it's not too much hassle I'd like to be in a coach group - early Wednesday from London pref - and ticket-only group to cover all bases but whatever works mate, you've done enough as is! 

Added you to coach and changed your group for general.

2 hours ago, chrismcb said:

Sorry to hear that mungo. Hope you and your girlfriends father feel better soon!

thanks Chris.

Why can't all these ailments just fuck off until after Glastonbury? Then we've both got 2 years to suffer and prepare for the next one :P

Hello chrismcb,

As I am not trying for coach tickets, then I am also available to try for tickets for people who want to travel by coach. However, as I'm already down on the list for needing two General Tickets, then this may confuse matters. So, only put me down as a volunteer for buying coach tickets if it's not too mind bending to do so logistically / list wise. :)