The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people who haven't got tickets and wanted to be part of the group on here likely have already added their details. Mostly volunteers recently, so I think we could close it off soon and let people group up, get to know each other and work out how their group is going to go about handling the payments.

29 minutes ago, chrismcb said:

I think most people who haven't got tickets and wanted to be part of the group on here likely have already added their details. Mostly volunteers recently, so I think we could close it off soon and let people group up, get to know each other and work out how their group is going to go about handling the payments.

I'm a bit late to this - my last thin hope of getting a ticket via an artist fell through....
Can I join as both a volunteer and a group needing 4 tickets?

Thanks

Also unsuccessful and still haven't come to terms with it. Having had Radiohead been confirmed has only made this worse. This feeling will be all the more painful with the likely nailed on inclusion of The Foo's happening.

I inputted reg numbers and post codes for 6 onto the tickets page twice only for the next page not to load - gutted doesn't even come close!!

Not holding out much hope for resales but where there's still hope ........... 

2 hours ago, chrismcb said:

Will close off the form on Friday night so groups can be made soon. Anyone not in, get in before then! :)

Thanks @chrismcb 

Not sure how we're going to log the groups ?  I'm a need-x3-general-tickets and have agreed with @danegg (who only needs 1 ticket) that we'll form a group of 4 for the general re-sale if he doesn't manage to get a coach ticket in the interim.

I haven't got any helpers sorted though ...

2 minutes ago, trevethin said:

Thanks @chrismcb 

Not sure how we're going to log the groups ?  I'm a need-x3-general-tickets and have agreed with @danegg (who only needs 1 ticket) that we'll form a group of 4 for the general re-sale if he doesn't manage to get a coach ticket in the interim.

I haven't got any helpers sorted though ...

Yeah the grouping is the tricky part. So you and @danegg are in a group. He may still help you on the day even if he gets the coach ticket? You could have some volunteers trying for you and danegg also. But this is where the who complicated issue of money handling comes in. Those volunteering may not want to pay for 4 tickets on their own cards etc (discussion held previously in thread).

Volunteers may need to give us an idea of who they are willing to help. We could assign volunteers to certain groups but they then may not want to help that particular group (same applies to grouping in general). So maybe if people comment in here or add info to the group column (its unlocked) regarding who they have decided to group with, we could then group those remaining. We need to try and balance it though as you could have popular posters getting loads of helpers and the less popular/well known getting no-one.

Again the idea of grouping now would be that you might get to know the ones in your group. If they disappear or seem unreliable then you can remove them from your group before ticket day giving plenty notice.

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

I'm still not sure what our situation will be (who I'm trying for in my group whether it's just me and the boy or my friend too) can I still wait until a little closer? 

I'm not in charge but I'd say yes, of course, people want to help you.

You could always fill in the form and confirm details in your group nearer April.  I'm sure there will be a few change of circumstances here and there.

2 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

I'm still not sure what our situation will be (who I'm trying for in my group whether it's just me and the boy or my friend too) can I still wait until a little closer? 

Yeah that's fine. You've mentioned already so already considered as part of the list :) We can add you in if you need some help.

Oh and I'm not in charge either. I just did the form/sheet! :P 

Edited by chrismcb

Loving the way it's all being sorted now for an event in April! If it was down to me to organise then.... well put it this way , I generally do my Christmas shopping on xmas eve... I'm really pleased you guys are on the ball!! 

Just a reminder, closing off the form tonight. So if you want in get in before 11PM or so tonight!

New details : Add here.

Any updates : Here

2 groups done :P Will try and do other groups but in the end its down to everyone on here if you want to be grouped with certain people. Just grouping by those close to eachother and then those wanting same day/location departure for coach day. Groups will change slightly after coach day if people didnt get tickets and are trying in the general sale. But they can group with others who didnt get coach tickets also.

Will group all those looking for tickets first then add volunteers to each group then, or allow volunteers to pick their group after the groups have agreed.

Keep in mind you'll need to figure out how the payment is going to work with your group and with any volunteers.