Tickets Needed 36
Volunteers 8

Group Size Count
Single Tickets 15
Two Tickets 6
Three Tickets 3
Four Tickets 2
Other 0

Could probably close it off soon and let people group up giving plenty time to get to know eachother. (Obviously let Lucy in after close off period :P )

we have one group to get so ill be up for helping out

Check if this link works : https://thexs-mapping.firebaseapp.com/mapping.html?fid=0Bzx03ZchnY1SWWdTVHU0eWxJU0k

Its peoples locations mapped. (If anyone doesnt like this I can remove it :D )

You can untick Zed619 (showing as in the US, but thats because its taking the number as a postcode. Think he's in NZ?)

Can see there are some people close enough to eachother. grinny2010 needs 3 tickets and danegg needs 1, both round Plymouth.

DrWackadoodle and Doug85 both need two and are up around Newcastle.

Obviously these are just examples and people can group with who they want! But gives a better idea of who is where.

I'm fine to group with whoever. Will be easier if nearby but whatever's best.

On another note today has been a tough day not having a ticket when it's looking even more likely that's Radiohead are headlining. If the Roses are headlining this year and I have no ticket then I'll class that as my worst case scenario for missing an amazing moment ever! I don't think I'd ever get over that! 

You can untick Zed619 (showing as in the US, but thats because its taking the number as a postcode. Think he's in NZ?)

The map isn't loading for me, but yes I'm in NZ. The number is technically my post code but they work a bit differently down here I guess. 

Don't suppose there are any kiwis who will jump in for tickets with me :P

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:44 AM, cb4747 said:

I'm here to offer help in the resales next year x

After all your trials and tribulations for 2016, were you successful, or were you not trying for yourself and just being supportive of other efestival folk as always?

Just now, clarkete said:

After all your trials and tribulations for 2016, were you successful, or were you not trying for yourself and just being supportive of other efestival folk as always?

I did indeed get 2 tickets for 2017 :-) I've got one ticket to try for a friend in April but going to help as many people as possible!

Hi everyone, I've joined this thread fairly late on. The enormity of not getting through really sank in last night when I saw the Radiohead logo news. This is my first time unsuccessful since I started going to the festival in 2009. There's 2 of us, it's the thing we do every year as pals. I've added us both to the spreadsheet, and I will do my absolute best to help as many people on here to get to the festival this year and would be so grateful for any help in return.

44 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

You getting tickets made me so happy!!! You totally deserved them after last years ordeal! 

yeah you won't believe that the other person I got the ticket for (now very much ex boyfriend) doesn't want to go so I feel so selfish and awful. At least it's another ticket to go back in the pot though!! 

Another ticket back in the pot at this point is good for anyone like myself who didnt get a ticket. I wouldn't feel bad or selfish about the fact you got a ticket for him. It's the luck of the draw and he wanted to go at that time. Fingers crossed all of us who are dedicated to getting a ticket in the resale can get them! Expecting a Radiohead announcement today and that is going to be tough to take!

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

yeah you won't believe that the other person I got the ticket for (now very much ex boyfriend) doesn't want to go so I feel so selfish and awful. At least it's another ticket to go back in the pot though!! 

Don't feel awful!!! The main thing is you getting yours :) can just focus on April now for getting the extra you need

Hey everyone! Sadly I'm another unsuccessful =[ I've put my details on the spreadsheet along with the Mrs. (Claro24). We're both gonna trying to get as many tickets off of that list in resales. Just would like to say thanks for setting this all up. You're all wonderful

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Sorry to hear that, sending you lots of hugs, no need to feel bad about getting him a ticket and I really hope your friend gets sorted. 
Charm x

Edited by Charm

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I think anyone who saw even a fraction of the amount of advice and help you gave to folks for 2016 would know you're the antithesis of selfish!

Like @Lucy92 I'm delighted that your endeavours have paid off, it's some sort of hippyish karma ;)