The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

If the groups and vouluntees were done relatively early, phone numbers could be swapped etc to build up a rapport. If it's grouped on location, I wouldn't mind going to meet with others beforehand and buy them a pint, coffee, slice of carrot cake etc. If someone is making the effort in trying to get me tickets and vice versa, then I'd be more than happy to prove I'm an outstanding individual and impeccably trustworthy!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/10/2016 at 9:03 PM, H.M.V said:

I think its a little unfair throwing around the clique insinuations when theres a hefty wedge of cash been knocked about. People are either gonna feel comfortable or they aint. 

Best thing to do is, if you're new to the site and want help is to get involved. Its usually very little to do with the post count and more to do with your interaction. 

Never trust a Meath woman.

14 hours ago, Tuttifrutti said:

gave my Glastonbury caravan away today. Gave it to my godson who is a single dad and really excited to be able to take his 6yr old daughter away. The only proviso was that should we be lucky enough to get tickets and a CV ticket in the resale we can borrow it. Fingers crossed the good vibes will help :-)

Lovely thing to do.  May good (ticket in particular) karma come your way !

i was lucky enough to get tix again so really feel for you lovely people ...BUT i feel even worse now that THE SO CALLED HEADLINERS have been revealed [ even tho it dont mean shit at the moment ] it means that 1000s of people will get all reged up because RADIOHEAD,STONEROSES,FOOS and bloody DAFT PUNK will make a hell of a lot of people that couldnt be bothered to get reged up reg up so youll have ALL those that you will be fighting F5 with to get your tixs...tis wrong old sons ...

Edited by guypjfreak

i was lucky enough to get tix again so really feel for you lovely people ...BUT i feel even worse now that THE SO CALLED HEADLINERS have been revealed [ even tho it dont mean shit at the moment ] it means that 1000s of people will get all reged up because RADIOHEAD,STONEROSES,FOOS and bloody DAFT PUNK will make a hell of a lot of people that couldnt be bothered to get reged up reg up so youll have ALL those that you will be fighting F5 with to get your tixs...tis wrong old sons ...

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

To be honest for me it really doesn't matter who plays. It's going to be a matter of luck no matter what, just gotta keep fingers crossed and stay positive :) 

I agree with Lucy.

No matter who is announced, getting tickets will be a pig. Always seems to be. My saving grace is that in previous years I have traditionally found it easier to get resale tickets than in main sale (6 fests, 4 got in resale 2 in main sale). We'll see if its the same this year. 

In reality we will all get tickets. I am sure of it. Its a matter of time! Or so I keep telling myself.........

1 minute ago, trevethin said:

*waves* Just keeping my seat warm here  ;)

I've been looking for something this morning and saw all our camping stuff on my (unsuccessful so far) search.  Aw.

you've just reminded me I need to clean my tent still!

Forgot before we used it when camping in Ludlow and the last morning it hacked it down as we packed up, reactivating all the mud on the groundsheet, meaning it ran off and dried again! Need to get round to putting my tent up and giving it a good clean and patch up 2 holes just in case I get tickets*.

* I am determined to get tickets even if I have to murder someone and wear their face.

So far :

Ticketless Groups 18
Tickets Needed 36
Volunteers 8

Group Size Count
Single Tickets 15
Two Tickets 6
Three Tickets 3
Four Tickets 2
Other 0

Could probably close it off soon and let people group up giving plenty time to get to know eachother. (Obviously let Lucy in after close off period :P )

7 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Need to get round to putting my tent up and giving it a good clean and patch up 2 holes just in case I get tickets*.

* I am determined to get tickets even if I have to murder someone and wear their face.

None of this 'just in case I get tickets' lark here ;)   

You *shall* !

Just now, trevethin said:

None of this 'just in case I get tickets' lark here ;)   

You *shall* !

I am sure I shall mate just as you will!

I'll be there one way or another. Even if I have to learn how to paraglide or I have to come armed with Twixes and ladders, I will be there :P

6 minutes ago, chrismcb said:

So far :

Ticketless Groups 18
Tickets Needed 36
Volunteers 8

Group Size Count
Single Tickets 15
Two Tickets 6
Three Tickets 3
Four Tickets 2
Other 0

Could probably close it off soon and let people group up giving plenty time to get to know eachother. (Obviously let Lucy in after close off period :P )

Thank you :) it's really lovely to see so many volunteers too! 

Just now, mungo57 said:

I am sure I shall mate just as you will!

I'll be there one way or another. Even if I have to learn how to paraglide or I have to come armed with Twixes and ladders, I will be there :P

This is the spirit I had last year and somehow I got there. Two days before I needed to set off! It is possible you've just gotta keep the faith. 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Thank you :) it's really lovely to see so many volunteers too! 

Agreed!

7 minutes ago, chrismcb said:

So far :

Ticketless Groups 18
Tickets Needed 36
Volunteers 8

Group Size Count
Single Tickets 15
Two Tickets 6
Three Tickets 3
Four Tickets 2
Other 0

Thanks for collating Chris. I like Lucy am glad that so many lovely efesters are ready to help us out.

I'll say this now - anyone that successfully sorts good ol' Mungo a ticket will get at least 1 hug and several ciders for their troubles :P

Hello @chrismcb, I think I am going to have to pull out from being put into a group on here. Its looking like I will be in a group with friends nearer the time and so dont want someone on here to miss out because I've fucked it up by already having tickets in my name through someone else.

I'll still be desperately trying for tickets, and if any of the volunteers are only willing to buy for 1 person then please keep me in mind - I will offer my services on here if I happen to get resale coach or just get lucky early on.

Could you take me off of the groups spreadsheet?

Cheers mate - top job organising this.

25 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Hello @chrismcb, I think I am going to have to pull out from being put into a group on here. Its looking like I will be in a group with friends nearer the time and so dont want someone on here to miss out because I've fucked it up by already having tickets in my name through someone else.

I'll still be desperately trying for tickets, and if any of the volunteers are only willing to buy for 1 person then please keep me in mind - I will offer my services on here if I happen to get resale coach or just get lucky early on.

Could you take me off of the groups spreadsheet?

Cheers mate - top job organising this.

Done, best of luck!

55 minutes ago, chrismcb said:

So far :

Ticketless Groups 18
Tickets Needed 36
Volunteers 8

Group Size Count
Single Tickets 15
Two Tickets 6
Three Tickets 3
Four Tickets 2
Other 0

how do I go about adding myself to the list of vounteers?

Ugh guys I suck at this. In my pre-school-run-panic, trying to wind up the rubber band engine in my ancient laptop which decided it wanted to run a virus scan at the same time, I've put both myself and my husbands registrations in one entry on the spreadsheet. Hopefully i'tll make sense, but if not I can resend. I couldn't see any local postcodes to us, but I'm happy to be grouped with whoever. :-)

11 minutes ago, sazindie said:

Ugh guys I suck at this. In my pre-school-run-panic, trying to wind up the rubber band engine in my ancient laptop which decided it wanted to run a virus scan at the same time, I've put both myself and my husbands registrations in one entry on the spreadsheet. Hopefully i'tll make sense, but if not I can resend. I couldn't see any local postcodes to us, but I'm happy to be grouped with whoever. :-)

I've split the rows, you can check and confirm it looks ok if you want :)