The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, slash's hat said:

I was in spring ground last year in a tent, not sure how they work with the cv's but is there anyway I can apply and pass on to you if lucky in resale? 

No mate linked to tickets but thanks.

Spring Ground may/may not happen, GFs brother IS disabled but was refused PIP when forced to reapply. We managed to get in last year, this year plan was book campervan as a fallback. To me the CV is pointless as it only sleeps 1 (transit that's been converted) so I get no benefit from it short of not having to drag kit too far. GF and her dad just don't want to walk.

Ive already decided that I am going to apply to volunteer and try in the resale for one. If I have to go alone so be it but I'm not missing what might be my last G if I can help it of that much I am determined!

So so gutted! Had a few years off but got tickets last year and got the Glastonbury bug again!! 4 of us trying on phones and laptops in various locations but no further than the home page!! Are the re-sale tickets released on a weekend or mid-week!? Are there also any pre-erected camping spots available that late? I guess if I got tickets in the re-sale I should just be grateful but just wondering...

Everyone who didn't get tickets....I feel your pain! 

Huge hugs to those who weren't successful this morning.  Its Just bad luck.  not some server shit, or See being crap.   There are a fuckton of people out there, and not enough tickets to go round.  I was in this position last year, and also missed on the resale, then was on here glued to the secret resale thread for what seemed like weeks:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/192126-secret-resales/?page=1
i was online when the secret resale went live, but still never got in, it was up for about a minute.  But people here did.  check the thread.  never give up.

Then we were all holding out for competitions.... feel the desperation here:  http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/212227-ticket-competitions/?page=1

Again, people here got tickets. 

sign up to steward with oxfam?  its decent gig for a damn good cause, and you'll miss very little of the festival.  Or festaff I've heard are pretty good to work for

Keep the faith, never say never.

Boom Shanka

Neil

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

FF...

We were lucky in getting all we wanted, so assuming I'm available (e.g. not at work...), put me on your list as a helper in April. As the OP on our glorious Electronica/Dance thread, my mission is to get you there. 

:)

Ben x

Yes please to the offer of help, Dr Ben. We're so gutted.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Christ don't even get me started on the secret resales. Not built for that kind of stress

And for those of you offering up your help in the resales, you guys are ace and I will very much be taking you up on it come April! Not going is not an option!

Eugh the secret resales had me on the brink of a nervous breakdown last year!

i am also joining the unsuccessful group!

1 minute ago, morethanaphelan said:

We just clocked that, going by the previous resale dates, we'll definitely be in Cuba or rural Florida, neither of which are renowned for their broadband prowess. That's not even a sly brag.

Ah man I think I'll be in LA.....wrong time to have booked that....

Don't give up folks that's all I can say, missed out in both the original sale and then the April sale last year eventually getting 2 in the secret resale!

Kept the faith at all times booked the time off work and never even considered the fact I wasn't going.

Horrible feeling to miss out it the resale but definitely don't give up.

38 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

To top off my day I think I've now managed to get a sickness bug. I wonder if there's a reset button for today? 

I think my insides are crying in disbelief, also got upset tum and I'm having to work from home on my day off. I'll be with you all during resale and extra mini sales, just like last year, Glastonbury is deffo 365 days a year now.

i wish I could reset today also @Lucy92

Edited by moheetoes