Mad Cool 2017

Tremousse

Spanish forum. If 2 out of these 6 played it would be pretty cool; the bands they have photos of on their website are

GREEN DAY
ARCTIC MONKEYS
THE CURE 
NICK CAVE
JACK WHITE
ARCADE FIRE

I think Jack White is a headliner these days. Nick Cave isn't though.Foo Fighters are 99.9% playing so you can count them in, though there's no photo of them.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Wishful thinking but a line up of

Foo Fighters - Jack White

Arcade Fire - Nick Cave

Green Day - The Cure

Would be insane. Where did you find the original post?

I'm thinking more of

The Cure - Jack White

Arcade Fire - Nick Cave

Green Day - ???

13 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Oh well if that's true it's really strong indeed! I don't think any of Green Day or Arcade Fire would sub.

And if there's Arctic Monkeys in the mix? no way!

Doubt they'll be in the running for anything early doors, maybe a few August festivals though.

2 hours ago, gregory said:

Cw0EMFXWgAAQQZ7.jpg 

Someone was searching around the MC website... http://www.madcoolfestival.es/images/Img_banda3.jpg (change the number from 1-8)

Obviously not all of these can be headlining, but some could...

This info comes from a spanish forum where everybody is trolling. Gregory is bringing here all the shit from that forum.

People may be trolling, but the official website is hosting photos of those 6 bands. http://www.madcoolfestival.es/images/Img_banda7.jpg The official website is probably trolling, but the photos are on the site either way.

No chance of Pearl Jam you said, so I wonder who the other 2 headliners will be

EDIT: photo's have since been removed from madcoolfest.es

Edited by gregory

26 minutes ago, gregory said:

People may be trolling, but the official website is hosting photos of those 6 bands. http://www.madcoolfestival.es/images/Img_banda7.jpg The official website is probably trolling, but the photos are on the site either way.

No chance of Pearl Jam you said, so I wonder who the other 2 headliners will be

EDIT: photo's have since been removed from madcoolfest.es

banda 3 picture (Arctic Monkeys) is still here though. I couldn't see any of the other pictures when you posted the link.

3 hours ago, gregory said:

Spanish forum. If 2 out of these 6 played it would be pretty cool; the bands they have photos of on their website are

GREEN DAY
ARCTIC MONKEYS
THE CURE 
NICK CAVE
JACK WHITE
ARCADE FIRE

I think Jack White is a headliner these days. Nick Cave isn't though.Foo Fighters are 99.9% playing so you can count them in, though there's no photo of them.

From the list above you can only hope for GD & AF. Rest is just a wishful thinking. Also, don't expect PJ tomorrow like @johnybegood mentioned few times already. They usually announce their euroepan dates in december. Agree with @Tremousse, PJ are bigger than FF. I think only Springsteen, U2, Radiohead can sell out their tours quicker than PJ, and doesn't really matter if it is in Europe, US or Australia. Don't know what kind of announcement is it tomorrow. Is it only one headliner which means FF, or more than one, or one headliner and few other acts?

13 minutes ago, hamishrankin said:

Never been to MC festival, thinking of going to this or BBK before I go to Beni. Is there camping here, also what are the dates/ticket prices the website doesn't seem to give any details whatsoever. Apologies if this is a very vague question.

6-8 July, no camping, ticket prices last year were very very cheap starting at 70 euros i believe, ending with a price of around 110-130 euros I believe. Loads and loads of cheap hotels in Madrid.

6 hours ago, hamishrankin said:

Never been to MC festival, thinking of going to this or BBK before I go to Beni. Is there camping here, also what are the dates/ticket prices the website doesn't seem to give any details whatsoever. Apologies if this is a very vague question.

I'm doing this/BKK and Beni too :) Not sure how to get between them though yet.

Pre-sale for this was $79 apparently, no camping. BBK does have camping. Mad Cool; 6-7-8 July at Magic Box in Madrid.