King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Mash011

Just now, big__phil said:

That would be nice! Is that a guess, or do you have info they'd play that slot?

Total guess...all the best crow's nest sets seem to be at 1AM though

I'm hoping for sunday so I can stay in the park area for a run of RPM's > Gizzard > BLACKASH

4 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Only just getting on board with these chaps, can see myself at the JP set for sure. Love Nonagon, where is best to go after that? 

Much obliged!

Go for Flying Microtonal Banana. Looking at recent sets they are basically gonna play the three newest albums and little else. 

They killed it yesterday at Field Day. In the 4/5 times I have seen them that was probably the craziest crowd I have seen. Great mix of Flying Microtonal Banana and Nonagon Inifinity and also most of the Alter Me/Altered Beast section of the new album, aswell as Lord Of Lightening which all sounded great. Nice to get Cellophane at the end too as I was hoping for at least one song off Im In Your Mind Fuzz. 

These guys are so great live and have been every time I've seen them! Managed to find the full setlist here - http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard/2017/victoria-park-london-england-33e708a9.html

• Upvote 2

Anyone gonna be at the show at the Kingston O2 in London on 15th June? Going on my own, would be cool to meet some fellow Gizz fans and hang before the show or whatever. Bringing some smoke and good vibes :asciidity:

Edited by Moonshyne

15 hours ago, Moonshyne said:

Anyone gonna be at the show at the Kingston O2 in London on 15th June? Going on my own, would be cool to meet some fellow Gizz fans and hang before the show or whatever. Bringing some smoke and good vibes :asciidity:

Could be worth checking out the KGATLW subreddit man- I'm going to the Manchester gig