King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Mash011

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I’ve gotta say, carving it up by style of song strikes me as a bad idea. The beauty of Gizz is that they do lots of things really well, but each of those nights would be just doing one thing a lot.

Interested to hear how it goes!

Would agree. Don't think any of their genre excursions is strong enough to fulfill a whole show. Also, not enough Polygon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, JSmurphy said:

Primavera anyone? 

Hoping to catch them at least twice. But hopefully every day. 

Here's hoping that they follow a similar setlist pattern to their upcoming Sydney residency. 

Giz.PNG

How does this work out? I thought you just queued up outside Prima...hang on, they're not Primavera dates?

38 minutes ago, Superscally said:

How does this work out? I thought you just queued up outside Prima...hang on, they're not Primavera dates?

Yeah that's the dates in Aus later in the year IIRC. No confirmation that they're doing that in Barcelona, just a thought!

But yeah queues to get in I think. 

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Didn't see the new Murlocs album get much love around here. Worth checking out.

If you're of the opinion that five King Gizz albums a year is enough from any of those guys then it's the most accessible one to date so jump right in.

It's alright, they haven't matched Old Locomotive for me since but I love Amby and the lads so we're laughin. Been a good couple of weeks for music for me though, sure it'll get more plays when it dies down again.

• 5 months later...