King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Mash011

17 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Possibly, we probably all needed it. I remember trying to pour a pint of water over myself and it evaporating before it reached me*. I did feel bad for The Wytches afterwards, propping myself up against a mate watching them play to a half empty Ritz. Bought a t-shirt to make up for it (and look like less of a mess).

*okay so my memory is skewed slightly.

I felt bad for the people who stayed for Wytches.

It was really fucking hot though. I remember The Big Moon being to the left of the stage huddled around an industrial floor fan. A guy near me straight up melted. The door to Nonagon Infinity was truly opened.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

New album isn’t anything new for them but as somebody who isn’t quite as much of a stan as some on here I’m enjoying it a lot. 

Intrasport is indeed a big jam.

Totally. Fans wanting something new and different to their oeuvre to date will be disappointed. Fans just wanting to get turnt up will be delighted.

Oddlife and Ontology are fantastic too at building up to and carrying on from Intrasport. I have to show props to those too in the Intrasport love-in.

Edited by dentalplan

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Totally. Fans wanting something new and different to their oeuvre to date will be disappointed. Fans just wanting to get turnt up will be delighted.

Oddlife and Ontology are fantastic too at building up to and carrying on from Intrasport. I have to show props to those too in the Intrasport love-in.

Loving Oddlife too. Straws in the wind and Intrasport tied for favourite.

Let's go. Top 10 King Gizz songs. In no particular order. Other than alphabetical. And there's 11.

• Am I In Heaven?
  • Billabong Valley
  • Danger $$$
  • Head On/Pill
  • Hot Wax
  • I'm In Your Mind
  • Intrasport
  • Real's Not Real
  • Robot Stop
  • The Fourth Colour
  • The River

POST YOUR LISTS IN 15 MINUTES AND YOU WILL RECEIVE GOOD FORTUNE AND MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR TOP 10ish GIZZ SONGS YOU WILL BE CURSED!!! x

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 3

I'm really enjoying the new one. 

I liked Honey, Straws In The Wind, Some Of Us, and Automation when they were released.. though they felt very much like pieces from different jigsaw puzzles. The other tracks, as well as being great themselves, do a job at bridging the gap between them. It feels like a coherent album. Not an easy task with their style.

The Hungry Wolf Of Fate.. I can't shake the Black Sabbath (the song) vibes. Lovin it.