BST Hyde Park 2017

rawaudioinput

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, foolee said:

Do they release the stage splits before the festival or do you just turn up on the day and buy a lanyard?

I think you just turn up on the day. In 2013 when I saw the Stones, they gave you lanyards when you walked in, the following year for Black Sabbath, they didn't have any lanyards at all, I had to find out the times and running order at the information tent. I haven't been since, but I am going this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends on how good the sales have performed.

They have dropped cheap tickets around this time in the previous 3 years. Sometimes they make it look like they unintentionally made them generally available for everyone when it was only a limited number of tickets available for a specific group of people.

It seems like a last resort attempt to cash in the most they can, and generally, in the long run, a bad practice as people like you and me will be waiting for the cheap tickets to drop before paying full price, obviously.

This year could be the year they stop it though. That would only be fair for the people who already bought tickets.

It's pretty much like touts, you arrive at a sold out event 1 hour before the event and they will try to sell tickets above the price, arrive 10 mins and they will sell you below the price.

Few things; 

Green Day poster now listed as last tickets remaining, so imagine that'll sell out - No cheap tickets.

Green Day listed as starting at 7:45PM on the app - What time does BST usually finish at? Around 11? Could be a mammoth set if that's the case.

1 hour ago, seanz25 said:

Few things; 

Green Day poster now listed as last tickets remaining, so imagine that'll sell out - No cheap tickets.

Green Day listed as starting at 7:45PM on the app - What time does BST usually finish at? Around 11? Could be a mammoth set if that's the case.

I think the curfew is 10.30.

4 hours ago, Odessa said:

White Lies on at 7:30 when The Killers start at 8:15 is annoying, will have to give the former a miss unfortunately. Very solid lineup though, Elbow aside, should be a great day.

I guess there's no chance you can hear the Barclaycard stage if you're nearer the Great Oak stage?

On 6/27/2017 at 2:38 PM, atomised said:

Yet bizarrely someone (im cynically guessing the promoters) have just dumped 1-28 bieber tickets on stub hub at £40 each

Its actually entertaining to watch  3 times in the last 36 hours 30 bieber tickets have appeared and been snapped up only to be replaced by another 30  it clearly has to be the promoters doing it but no sign of it happening for the other dates

2 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Got an eye out for any stupidly cheap Green Day tickets so I can surprise my brother. My tactic of low ball offers on ebay auctions so far hasn't been fruitful, but I'm hopeful...

Twickets has had the cheapest I've seen so far. There was a £30 ticket earlier but just missed it. Maybe there will be more tomorrow...