Y Not Festival 2017

Wagon

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to be anyone great as they have to slot under feeder who aren't much to write home about any more in terms of size.

However I'm hoping for one more decentish name to be under them, Mallory Knox is a good shout I guess.

Not expecting anything amazing though, unless they do have another big push on thursday entry /more tickets on friday 

I have only heard of Liam Bailey and that's only from C&S - Blind Faith.

Thursday was only a bonus to me anyway so I'm not really bothered that this was a pretty rubbish announcement.

Is there still a slot to fill on Main Stage on Friday or will the stage just open slightly later?

On 6/27/2017 at 5:20 PM, efcfanwirral said:

Hope they come before then, I've got to sell one!!

They have recently Tweeted they are currently printing tickets and all tickets will be received 7 - 10 working days before the event

6 hours ago, Cammers said:

I have only heard of Liam Bailey and that's only from C&S - Blind Faith.

Thursday was only a bonus to me anyway so I'm not really bothered that this was a pretty rubbish announcement.

Is there still a slot to fill on Main Stage on Friday or will the stage just open slightly later?

Same here- happy to have a few beers at the campsite and then have a wander around before Feeder 

Yeah pretty Meh for Thursday.

With feeders recent stuff and the acts before hand it is going to be a very mellow and slow Thursday night.

Skints are OK For what they are, but what they are is a slow, realtively dull after a while Reggae/Ska act, I use the word ska loosely.

Still will be nice background music.

What stage do they use for the Thursday Nights these days?

5 hours ago, ShorttyE said:

Yeah pretty Meh for Thursday.

With feeders recent stuff and the acts before hand it is going to be a very mellow and slow Thursday night.

Skints are OK For what they are, but what they are is a slow, realtively dull after a while Reggae/Ska act, I use the word ska loosely.

Still will be nice background music.

What stage do they use for the Thursday Nights these days?

Main stage for Thursday. There were a lot more people in for early entry last year than in 2015.

On 05/07/2017 at 5:07 PM, thewayiam said:

TBF I'd be happy with Feeder and The Skints and Liam Bailey will chuck in one C&S cover.

You can't ask for too much really. Think it cost an extra £20 or so which is fair enough for Feeder, and anything else is a bonus.

Having missed out on Glasto I'm just buzzing for a festival now, can't wait until that first beer in the campsite on Thursday afternoon! 

On 05/07/2017 at 10:25 PM, vicspoole said:

Got two adult and one teen ticket + parking for Thursday onwards if anyone is interested. Can't go now :(

Sorry folks. I got offers straight away on the FB page so they're all promised for now. I will get back to you if this falls through. Hope you find some tickets somewhere else! I did see someone selling them on FB market place... xx

7 hours ago, adamg1602 said:

I've not been to y-not festival since 2011. I can't remember if it's the kind of festival where I can take my own beer wherever I like rather than just the main arena. Can anyone let me know? 

Officially, no. But you don't get patted down or anything. There's just a couple of stewards stood at the entrance to the arena so put a can or two down your shorts and you're golden. Basically they only take drinks off you if they're in your hand or whatever. That's what it was like the past two years anyway.

7 hours ago, adamg1602 said:

I've not been to y-not festival since 2011. I can't remember if it's the kind of festival where I can take my own beer wherever I like rather than just the main arena. Can anyone let me know? 

No beer in main arena. But they wasn't that strict last year as long as you didn't flaunt it when entering arena area. However the festival maybe different this year with new owners/promoters. 

Plenty of decent and different ale in the arena area.