Y Not Festival 2017

Wagon

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they're not one of the best. They don't accept fair comment as reasonable, they only expect positive things to be said, which is as sad as it is stupid.

I could list the press teams I really dislike and why but thats unfair. Had nothing but good dealings with them. They are very enthusiastic and protective of Boomtown, so they should be.   

1 hour ago, craigb said:

They should of sent out the embargo'd email to you! ha 

But I do like the Boomtown press team, one of the best. Wouldn't dream of pissing them off :lol:

Anyway back on topic I hope Y Not sort out the smaller stages this year. Way too crowded. Need bigger tents, failing that a second "outdoor" stage. Interesting to see if Global/Broadwich make changes or keep the setup. Hope the beer tent stays! 

Small stages were ridiculous - especially the Quarry. I think they're going to have to make it bigger if not an outdoor tent. I know of 2 bands whos set had to be cut short because people were getting crushed. DJ Fresh only played about 3 songs and he was the headline act on the first night.

Any idea on the capacity this year, is it going up?