Slam Dunk 2017

Andre91

27 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

Guess that they're still coming today just Slam Dunk decided to drop that in while sharing the video as a tease.

Same here but surely must be like two hours before they come out so just seems a bit pointless

13 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Anyone want to take a guess at the Main Stage lineup? 

Enter Shikari / Don Broco / Neck Deep / Deaf Havana / We Are The Ocean / We The Kings / WSTR

Replace WSTR with Milk Teeth and that's what I'm going for though there are lot of potential openers for this year

Also I'm going for Beartooth to headline the Metalcore stage and Against Me! to headline the Hardcore/Punk stage

Edited by justanothername

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Anyone want to take a guess at the Main Stage lineup? 

Enter Shikari / Don Broco / Neck Deep / Deaf Havana / We Are The Ocean / We The Kings / WSTR

WSTR there would be great then WATO and can avoid it all.

5 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Same here but surely must be like two hours before they come out so just seems a bit pointless

Replace WSTR with Milk Teeth and that's what I'm going for though there are lot of potential openers for this year

Also I'm going for Beartooth to headline the Metalcore stage and Against Me! to headline the Hardcore/Punk stage

Against Me! To headline a Hardcore stage?

Ok I've done it now. Times are all approx remember and for one stages I just made it up. I'll revise it later tonight but it's looking like I've got a few clashes. Big one is of course Shikari and Neck Deep and I hope that because of less act that they close that stage early but that's not going to happen. Next I've got Sorority Noise/Trophy Eyes but I'm gonna go Sorority Noise then We Are The Ocean/WSTR but I'm gonna go WATO and Casey/Seaway and I don't know because I like both. Think I'd rather see Casey but I reckon they'll tour after all the festivals are done

Anyway my day is looking like

Like Pacific -> Sorority Noise -> WATO -> Boston Manor -> Turnover -> Citizen -> Seaway/Casey -> (probably gonna get some food and alcohol) -> Shikari

2 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

http:///s/sd20187/

So this is what we are looking at. (Last year there was rotation between some acts each day so still take it with a pinch of salt)

Oh we did it at the same time :lol:
Anyway that's alright as you moved the Fireball Stage up (I couldn't be arsed) and the times for stages are like 5 different so I say a most acts is give and take 10 mins out at the max

Just now, justanothername said:

Oh we did it at the same time :lol:
Anyway that's alright as you moved the Fireball Stage up (I couldn't be arsed) and the times for stages are like 5 different so I say a most acts is give and take 10 mins out at the max

Except for the rotation of acts we can't be too far off, unless they do end Neck Deeps stage early but i doubt they would bother:lol:

9 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

Except for the rotation of acts we can't be too far off, unless they do end Neck Deeps stage early but i doubt they would bother:lol:

Yeah. Hope they do that this year. My last year was perfect until they do the rotation thing on the Key Club stage so NFG and Set Your Goals clashed so if they could undo that this year so Casey and Seaway don't clash that would be good. Don't mind if they clash with Citizen as I think I will hate Citizen as I'd rather be watching Title Fight :P 

Edited by justanothername

8 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Ok I've done it now. Times are all approx remember and for one stages I just made it up. I'll revise it later tonight but it's looking like I've got a few clashes. Big one is of course Shikari and Neck Deep and I hope that because of less act that they close that stage early but that's not going to happen. Next I've got Sorority Noise/Trophy Eyes but I'm gonna go Sorority Noise then We Are The Ocean/WSTR but I'm gonna go WATO and Casey/Seaway and I don't know because I like both. Think I'd rather see Casey but I reckon they'll tour after all the festivals are done

Anyway my day is looking like

Like Pacific -> Sorority Noise -> WATO -> Boston Manor -> Turnover -> Citizen -> Seaway/Casey -> (probably gonna get some food and alcohol) -> Shikari

I know it's only approx times but are Shikari really going to get a 1.5 hrs set?, defo think that extra 15 mins given to them will be spread out through the rest.

It's a WATO and WTSR clash for me but there was always going to be one and I saw them at 2000 Trees anyway. Overall though The Key Club stage is shite compared to last year.

Just now, justanothername said:

Yeah. Hope they do that this year. My last year was perfect until they do the rotation thing on the Key Club stage so NFG and Set Your Goals clashed so if they could undo that this year so Casey and Seaway don't clash that would be good. Don't mind if they clash with Citizen as I think I will hate Citizen as I'd rather have Title Fight playing this year :P 

The Casey/Seaway clash is the worst clash for me by far, although i wanted to see all the headliners except MMF so that also kinda sucks :lol: