Slam Dunk 2017

Andre91

1 hour ago, Arun1910 said:

Stage Splits coming tomorrow

6 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Ah so the moment of truth then as we can then pretty much the guess the times pretty well then. As long as Sorority Noise, Turnover and Shikari don't clash then I should fine. Would love Neck Deep clash free but going to keep my hopes lows just in case :P 

At last! I reckon those splits are correct but maybe just not the full order of them. I think it would be a weird way to have put then on a poster if not.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

If they've clashed Shikari and Neck Deep, that's a dog move. Why clash two of your biggest selling points? They don't achieve anything by clashing them. 

Which is why they've left it till it's practically sold out. 

Which is why people have been pissing and moaning. 

56 minutes ago, lightning1000 said:

Which is why they've left it till it's practically sold out. 

Which is why people have been pissing and moaning. 

This basically, Birmingham is bigger an not likely to sell out anyway. Speaking of Neck Deep though, I don't get how they are basically WSTR

Tomorrow i'm either going to look like a genius or imbecile based on my stage predictions... Some places im hoping to be wrong as there's some bad clashes for me on the clashfinder.

Think someone has said it before but i'm going Bury Tomorrow for that gap on the heavy poster.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

This basically, Birmingham is bigger an not likely to sell out anyway. Speaking of Neck Deep though, I don't get how they are basically WSTR

Erm, no. You've got that completely the wrong way round. WSTR are Neck Deep-lite. 

Asking Alexandria is my bet for the missing act.

Edited by Andre91

53 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Erm, no. You've got that completely the wrong way round. WSTR are Neck Deep-lite. 

Asking Alexandria is my bet for the missing act.

WSTR are much better that Neck Deep I'll give you that.

Either way I hope that poster split is close to real as that probably gets me a day ticket, Glasto can help me say no to Reading completely completely and all will be good. ADTR will have to wait...kind of going off some of the older stuff I liked now, just heard too much and saw AFI at their peak years ago at Reading. Even Simple Plan are going to have to be missed.....this is a sad time but I'll cope!

4 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

WSTR's debut album is basically Gnarwolves for people who wear Thrasher but don't skate. 

I'd just say Gnarwolves aren't that great.....I'm going past the phase of WSTR though, I'd see them if about but I've seen them.

Are things really so much on wearing clothes for scenes now?, I'd love to back skating tbh, blading that is, never been a great skateboarder.

I'd rather have Gnarwolves than WSTR

23 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

Any idea for the announcement time?

Also would anyone be interested in doing a hurt/heal game for Slam Dunk?

I'm gonna have a guess at 4pm but that's only because of it was 4pm yesterday when they made that announcements of stage times so I'm probably wrong

Also not sure on the rules of that since this is listed in the other section. I mean you could play a game here but I don't think that's a good idea (also I'd rather not have to go through pages of hurt/heal to find info) but I'm not sure if making another thread is a good idea.

The fireball stage is in First Direct Arena by the looks of it for the North date for anyone wondering what stage is in the arena.
Guessing this is replacing the stage outside of the O2 as they're currently destroying the street for the new Hilton they're building.

Info comes from posters around Leeds with the Fireball stage line up and a giant First Direct Arena banner across the bottom.

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Yeah I saw it on Facebook a few weeks ago. I was gonna mention it on here but the post was quite old so I presumed that it had already been mentioned. Anyway it doesn't bother me as I'm planning on seeing no one on that stage

I only noticed when I walked right past one of the posters yesterday, thought I'd mention it here for anyone curious.
But same here, I'm not planning on seeing anyone on that stage either aha!

45 minutes ago, Smashed Pumpkin said:

Well there's our Pop Punk Stage headliner.

bggg.png

Yes! I called it 2 months ago :P 

On 01/02/2017 at 11:07 AM, justanothername said:

Yeah Neck Deep are way too big for The Key Club stage. Out of all the acts announced I'm guessing that Tonight Alive will headline it

Though where are the rest of the stage splits?

Edited by justanothername