23 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

Still annoying to see people on Twitter assuming the lineup is getting announced tomorrow while not realising they are last year dates..

also on Twitter people have said that apparently Ticketmaster confirmed Pete Tong is there..

We haven't had the countdown to the announcement announcing an announcement yet!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Announcement next week, Pete Tong and his orchestral Ibiza classics thing is gonna be 'playing' Stafford on Saturday and Chelmsford on the Sunday

Confirmed on V fest twitter. 

Not sure they really wanted to announce anything today but Pete Tong did it for them.  2nd stage headliner on one of the days I'm guessing.

Now that would be impressive...but which venue would he do? Lasy year Radio one did their thing on the Friday, but they had equal size acts like Annie Mac and Eric Prydz...the only way Tong would do Friday, if someone like Judge Jules or Paul Oakenfold did the opposite venue...

29 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

lol fair. I'm intrigued for the announcement though, hopefully it's good! 

It's fair to say that the Utilita presale won't sell out!!

Me too!! I normally just go regardless of the line up, but this year it will depend what names are in bold.

Edited by laura0403