Campsite access for day tickets at reading?

Ruby2582

So I have two day tickets for Friday and Saturday at Reading this weekend. I know that I'm not allowed to camp there and I'm not planning to, but I have friends who are camping so I was wondering if I'd be able to visit them in the campsite throughout the day? I'm aware that day ticketers don't have re-admission onto the site if they leave, but if I were to leave the arena to go to the campsite I would be able to get back into the arena right? My friends are in purple camp, can I access this through the yellow/green camp exits? I've been told there's various exits, some which go through the campsites and others near the main stage which go straight out to the main road, so I won't be using that one. 

Thanks in advance! :) 

Edited by Ruby2582
Extra info

Yeah, you should be able to visit your friends in the campsite with no problem. The exit by the main stage is only open after the headliner finishes, so as long as you don't exit through there, you will be in the green or yellow campsite through the other exits. Purple isn't too far from either of these camps too. You can leave the arena as much as you want with a day ticket, its only if you leave the whole site that you won't be able to get back in. Hope this helps!

1 minute ago, Campervan12 said:

Yeah, you should be able to visit your friends in the campsite with no problem. The exit by the main stage is only open after the headliner finishes, so as long as you don't exit through there, you will be in the green or yellow campsite through the other exits. Purple isn't too far from either of these camps too. You can leave the arena as much as you want with a day ticket, its only if you leave the whole site that you won't be able to get back in. Hope this helps!

Oh that's great! I was pretty confused about how it all worked since this is my first festival, but that makes sense. Thanks for the help!