Vegan Food Stalls?

Charlie145

Hey guys!

Basically this is my first time at Leeds, and my girlfriend is vegan...so I was naturally just wondering if there are any food stalls that sell vegan stuff? Of course we're bringing a ton of breakfast bars etc. but thought it'd be worth asking :)

We're also up for meeting other people as a 2-person group doesn't particularly provide the festival-vibe so much, so if you're also solo or a small group just drop me a PM if you want to collaborate!

Cheers!

• 11 months later...

Hello - great topic!

I'll do my best to answer it as accurately as possible. Although completely different, I have my own issues in the form of Coeliac's. 

In the campsite - Food outlets are mainly fast food, however you can get freshly made pizza at the bottom of blue (near piccadilly). I'm pretty sure they did a Vegan pizza last year as my friend is also Vegan (They also do Gluten Free if any Coeliac's read this!). There is also a supermarket in the Village near the entrance to the arena which sell basic things that you might be able to grab.

In the arena - There is alot more choice, you have a variety of different outlets that will have something for you. I remember last year there was a Vegetarian/Vegan stand that had quite alot of people round it. 

This probably isnt the best help but as i'm not Vegan I don't tend to search for these things but I wouldn't worry too much!