Latitude Festival 2017

scatteredscreens

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully jack garratt isnt headlinging 6music on saturday night to give a decent alternarive to mumfords.

this time last year it looked like kurt vile was headlining 6music based on the poster then soulwax were inserted above him so still hope yet!

the more i look at it the more things i find that dont make it an absolute disaster. on top of the acts i mentioned earlier i've always quite fancied seeing goldfrapp and fatboy slim and the likes of mavis staples, mount kimbie and lemon twigs will be decent.

It's a solid lineup, depending on FFs new album I suppose. Some good names in there for me, Mount Kimbie and Japanese House are ones not to miss.

That mumfords/jack garratt clash is a bit dull though, latitude always seems to bottle it for a Saturday night

3 minutes ago, mercury said:

hopefully jack garratt isnt headlinging 6music on saturday night to give a decent alternarive to mumfords.

To be fair his style of music is very different to the Mumfords.

Also looks like it's just the BBC Music stage this year rather than 6 Music?

5 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

The full announcement including acts not listed in the poster is here:

https://readdork.com/news/oh-look-the-1975-and-mumford-sons-have-been-announced-for-latitude/

Also the full announcement broken down stage-by-stage:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/latitude-2017-line-announced-1975-mumford-fleet-foxes-tickets-1998056?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

5 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Relief that the line-up is arse the year I can't go ÷ disappointment a formerly great festival has slid off

Aye looks like they've abandoned the '6 Music listener' vibe once and for all this year. Should've seen it coming from the moment they booked Noel bloody Gallagher two years ago but still a pity.