Day ticket restrictions

AndrewSmith

A friend is going with a day ticket on Friday but wants to leave some bits in my tent to pick up when they leave.

Can they enter and leave the arena as much as the want or will they be stopped from re-entering if they leave to the campsite? I can't imagine there's any way to stop them from going back in but just wanted to confirm.

Thanks guys

51 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

A friend is going with a day ticket on Friday but wants to leave some bits in my tent to pick up when they leave.

Can they enter and leave the arena as much as the want or will they be stopped from re-entering if they leave to the campsite? I can't imagine there's any way to stop them from going back in but just wanted to confirm.

Thanks guys

There's been about 10.000 topics on this....

but the jist is is that you're friend can easily get into the campsite, however he won't be able to get back into the arena. So at night not a problem, but might want to sort a meeting point in the arena or outside the festival and you take things back to your tent for him. The entrance from campsite to arena is just for weekend tickets so anyone with a day ticket will be refused entry.

If it's anything like last year I think day tickets enter through green gate and then via green camp to the arena through the normal entrance - if so (check the map) it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think there's been a dedicated day ticket arena entrance for a few years now.

That said, you might get a weird look if you come into the arena at 6pm with a day wristband, or if someone spots your day band in the campsites (unlikely).

14 hours ago, bca said:

If it's anything like last year I think day tickets enter through green gate and then via green camp to the arena through the normal entrance - if so (check the map) it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think there's been a dedicated day ticket arena entrance for a few years now.

That said, you might get a weird look if you come into the arena at 6pm with a day wristband, or if someone spots your day band in the campsites (unlikely).

Thanks, maps look like they're the same as last year and I assumed there wouldn't be any problem as some people will literally buy the ticket for the headline acts.