Best campsite for 16 year olds?

agatawx

Me and a few of my friends are going to Leeds for the whole weekend. We have never camped before, so we were wondering what the best campsite would be for us. I think we would like a calmer site, just to avoid the trouble and all the idiots who might lead to it, but feel free to tell me about all the sites since we might change our mind :P

Also, does anyone know if under 16s can leave the campsite without an adult? I am 15 and we are going with a few adults because I wouldnt be allowed otherwise but we wont really have anything to do with them for the weekend and I would like to know if im alright to leave the site without an adult.

Edited by agatawx

The further away to the arena you camp, the quieter it will be, so Brown is usually family camping or people who want some peace and quiet during 2am and 8am! 

Once you have your wristband, you should be ok. 

Have a good festival. 

Edited by she bangs the drums
Add comment