Sziget Festival 2017

#1SzigetFan

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sietseo said:

Robbie Williams wasnt at Sziget..?

Last years headliners were muse, Rihanna, Chemical brothers, David Guetta, mano chao, Hardwell and Sia

He was the year before. I manged to avoid him :)

This year's line-up sucks so far, I know so many poeple who are thinking of not going now :(

12 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

He was the year before. I manged to avoid him :)

This year's line-up sucks so far, I know so many poeple who are thinking of not going now :(

Yeah same problem here. Im going for some smaller names, but the big ones only disappoint me so far. There are however many names left to come.

The 2 headliners that excited me most last year were the latest announcements.

There is enough to get me out of bed each day on the undercard & I'm still thinking there's more to come.

Last year I actually enjoyed a load of stuff I'd never heard of more anyway!

It seems that the Day -1 headliner will be announced tomorrow, at 11 AM (CET). Rumours: Gorillaz, Eminem, Rammstein, Mumford & Sons, Jay Z, Frank Ocean, Biffy Clyro, Placebo, deadmau5 & many others.

Fingers crossed for a great announcement, it's about time to end this streak of disappointing headline acts.

3 hours ago, Uncle Liam said:

At this point I would not be surprised at all if it's The Prodigy. Or Guetta. 

Doesn't matter to me though, it's the first night of the Interpol tour in Prague that night. So naturally this announcement will be Arcade Fire, The Killers, or Justice, etc etc

So you're still going?

I haven't decided yet. 

Probably not though, I've got someone to buy my ticket off me. I'll come for the last day for Interpol and Alt-J, and then go to watch Interpol in Romania and Belgrade. They've got one more announcement to put some decent names on, but I'm not hopeful.

13 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

It seems that the Day -1 headliner will be announced tomorrow, at 11 AM (CET). Rumours: Gorillaz, Eminem, Rammstein, Mumford & Sons, Jay Z, Frank Ocean, Biffy Clyro, Placebo, deadmau5 & many others.

Fingers crossed for a great announcement, it's about time to end this streak of disappointing headline acts.

Lil Wayne been announced for festiwal in Switzerland a week after Sziget. 

Pink is someone I have always wanted to see and never have - so I am actually pretty excited by this! She has a fantastic back catalogue and I think she is really underrated.

I am am hopeful that with 2 days still to announce there is other good stuff to come too.

2 minutes ago, SpongeNob said:

Who's headlining this festival so far then with Pink?

Is it Pink, Kasabian, Major Lazer, Wiz Khalifa and Vegas? 

Yes, 2 more to come.

Pink is less worse than Ellie Goulding and stuff but still, i'm disappointed that they announced Wiz and her back to back. I've been deceived twice in a week and that doesn't feel good.

3 minutes ago, doobie ninja said:

yeah same here. Do you think the 5 day passes are selling better than the 7 because of the poor lineup?

I have a 7 day prime ticket but i think im only going to go for 5.

That's always been the case hasn't it? 5 day tickets have the full programme musically, rather than just a few stages.

VIP tickets nearly sold out now.

3 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

oh right.....i dont know as everyone i know always has 7 day tickets so assumed that was the more popular choice.

within the 5 day bracket.....how many more headliners are there to be announced....2?

It's got the days the already announced headliners are playing.