Anyone going on their own?

Cvs

Hey everyone :)

Johnny and I have set up a whatsapp group for anyone who wants to organise meeting up when we arrive Thursday! 

Just direct message me your numbers and I'll add you to the group :D (called Bestival solo Crew)

peace and love,

Becky xoxox <3

• 10 months later...
43 minutes ago, muzza23 said:

Going solo, was planning on camping off site, but just checking it would appear I need a non-camping ticket to get out and back in! 

Yeah, there's quite a few restrictions this year regarding re-entry of both people and vehicles, the specific details of what's officially allowed and not are here.

I'm not convinced that it'll be quite as draconian as that in reality (especially on the Sunday for people who want to take their tents back to the car during the day for a quick departure later on), but they're definitely trying to limit/control the numbers of people going off site.

I'm going to this one solo (well I have friends in crew and other people I vaguely know are going) as a punter. Have winged it at festivals on my own a few times in the past so have no problem with that and I can always find plenty to occupy myself. But at the same time would also be up for some kind of "camp loner" campsite arrangement if it happens :)

Josh

(feel sure I used to have an actual account here but can't find the username in my emails, let alone the password, so now linked with facebook woo!)