Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ticket for sale if anyone is still looking. It was one of the early bird sales so just looking for the £90 that it cost

The ticket includes camping (below bit is copied and pasted from the mail confirmation). The ticket was emailed me today by ticketmaster and is just a PDF so I could forward this on right away.

Benicassim Festival 2017 - 4 Day Ticket (8 days of camping included)
BENICASSIM
Sunday Jul 16 2017

7 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

Cheer mate. One of the sellers has sent me the ticket but it has no mention of camping. Only says "13-16 July 17 - Gates 17:00"

Do you know if yours says camping on it?

Mine doesn't, From Ticketmaster UK... no mention of camping at all

7 hours ago, ep123 said:

anybody know what security checks are like for getting in certain substances, are there any sniffer dogs etc??

cheers

Asking for a friend?

no dogs when I've been, pretty relaxed compared to UK festivals. Not sure if they'll increase security if there's more people this year. 

9 hours ago, ep123 said:

anybody know what security checks are like for getting in certain substances, are there any sniffer dogs etc??

cheers

1 hour ago, Beefy said:

Asking for a friend?

no dogs when I've been, pretty relaxed compared to UK festivals. Not sure if they'll increase security if there's more people this year. 

Bottom of a cig packet normally works or under your foot in your sock. They frisk you but not strip search unless they suspect.

My mate told me so anyway.

14 hours ago, AKimber said:

Does anyone know if this is normal or have the same problem? Thanks! 

16 hours ago, AKimber said:

Mine doesn't, From Ticketmaster UK... no mention of camping at all

Same here - just printed off my Ticketmaster UK tickets (which were bought last July) and they have no mention of camping on either.  This could cause some confusion, especially now that you can only buy 4 day with no camping, as all the campsites are full.

Just a further pointer to those looking to buy Villacamp tickets off other people, to my knowledge you still need a '4 day festival with 7 day camping ticket', in order to be able to access Villacamp, plus your Villacamp ticket.  I.e. if you buy one of the new '4 day no camping tickets', then also buy a Villacamp ticket, I don't think this will suffice.

23 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Same here - just printed off my Ticketmaster UK tickets (which were bought last July) and they have no mention of camping on either.  This could cause some confusion, especially now that you can only buy 4 day with no camping, as all the campsites are full.

Just a further pointer to those looking to buy Villacamp tickets off other people, to my knowledge you still need a '4 day festival with 7 day camping ticket', in order to be able to access Villacamp, plus your Villacamp ticket.  I.e. if you buy one of the new '4 day no camping tickets', then also buy a Villacamp ticket, I don't think this will suffice.

I thought the same. I've not been before, was this the case last year? Could definitely cause confusion with non camping tickets now on sale. 

8 minutes ago, AKimber said:

I thought the same. I've not been before, was this the case last year? Could definitely cause confusion with non camping tickets now on sale. 

33 minutes ago, andytommo said:

I'm guessing that as they didn't print "with camping" on the camping tickets, they may have printed "without camping" on the non-camping tickets.