T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Sadly no.  I'm still waiting to put a face to the name.

When we all get there early next year, I'm sure you'll be there with my cold well matured curry I was promised:) And will be expecting Pear_Cider and Little Pear to come up with the goods. As much as I enjoyed the gratis Stella, you can't beat a nice Pear Cider, the fluid kind of course. The Human Pear_Cider and mini version being nice goes without saying :)

1 for the hell of it.

JaguarMk2-340-6769.jpg

Edited by whisty

21 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Haha last one ever this year worked out well then mate  

bloody misses init old son ...its here birthday oct so she says she WANTS a glast tix AND then as i did my hand fasting apperently its our ANNIVERSARY NOW every year so we have to go for that AND shes even bribed me saying if we go glasto we can go tour de france ANNNNNNNND some how i agreed that keep going till PEARL JAM play .....not that i remember that......so looks like ill be going for a while yet lol....

and scruffylovemons old son if the ground is like it was this thats it PEARL JAM or no PJ

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Bet you a fiver to water aid you try for the year after next - whatever the ground is like next year. 

done old son

im already down £30 and that was by sat afternoon before the wife put and end to my mates taking bets lol

21_big.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak

1 hour ago, whisty said:

When we all get there early next year, I'm sure you'll be there with my cold well matured curry I was promised:) And will be expecting Pear_Cider and Little Pear to come up with the goods. As much as I enjoyed the gratis Stella, you can't beat a nice Pear Cider, the fluid kind of course. The Human Pear_Cider and mini version being nice goes without saying :)

Pleasure was all ours mate :D How's the thumb?

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

bloody misses init old son ...its here birthday oct so she says she WANTS a glast tix AND then as i did my hand fasting apperently its our ANNIVERSARY NOW every year so we have to go for that AND shes even bribed me saying if we go glasto we can go tour de france ANNNNNNNND some how i agreed that keep going till PEARL JAM play .....not that i remember that......so looks like ill be going for a while yet lol....

and scruffylovemons old son if the ground is like it was this thats it PEARL JAM or no PJ

You'll never stop old son, I told you years ago!

6 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Pleasure was all ours mate :D How's the thumb?

Getting there, told to leave dressing off but I don't like looking at it so I got a Michael Jackson glove now :)

Jackson-Glitter-Glove.jpg

On 16/07/2016 at 4:34 AM, whisty said:

Getting there, told to leave dressing off but I don't like looking at it so I got a Michael Jackson glove now :)

Jackson-Glitter-Glove.jpg

Looking good in the shades whisty.

2 hours ago, HattersBoy said:

Guy thought u were joking bout the war theme thought u were taking the piss out of my tanks lol, is this really the theme? 

yea why .... love tanks old son .....for you old son

hqdefault.jpg