T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, whisty said:

Got one from me for you, well call it half and half :)

Thanks for the up vote to both of you; I bloody love that 2 Ronnies sketch, never seems to age (unlike me, though inside I'm still 18).

Currently baking my arse off here in balmy Devon, drunk too much cider again, feeling a bit emperor Ming of Mong; magic :lol:

12 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

We should all get this view shortly

Glasto-loos.jpg

Top post buddiepaul.

That said, it is a little bewildering that we should witness such a photo. I mean, there you are (not you personally, the reader) - pretending to be a hot shot photographer, and you just 'happen' to think that taking photos in the long drops is where it's at. I don't wish to be rude but from there it's only a small hop to wanting to join the priesthood, in my opinion. It's either that or go down the working for Dyno Rod road. 

NB. -  I know it's not right but I quite like looking at drainage videos. I used to be, or at least thought I was, very good at keeping costs under control for the housing charity that I worked for. Not when it came to cleaning drain blockages I wasn't. Nobody could be. One of the highest orders of banditry within the maintenance industry lies in that very area. Or should I say, floats there.