Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, carlosj said:

What fatyeti said.

:-(

Also, it's not good having no sleep and then going to work as opposed to no sleep and then going to West Holts.

Yeah, a few days ago I was pondering how unfair it was that I had to make tea and tidy up rather than wander around drinking 6 litres of farmhouse cider.

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Yeah, a few days ago I was pondering how unfair it was that I had to make tea and tidy up rather than wander around drinking 6 litres of farmhouse cider.

Can you not do both?

I've managed to go 2 full weeks without brushing my teeth with cider or considering the first joint of the day to be breakfast. Go me!

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Can you not do both?

I've managed to go 2 full weeks without brushing my teeth with cider or considering the first joint of the day to be breakfast. Go me!

I could I suppose, I should have written "wander around a field full of flags and music and nicely sozzled people drinking 6 litres of cider"

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Can you not do both?

I haven't taken a dump in a wheelie bin since I got home. 

I miss it a bit. 

3 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

I haven't taken a dump in a wheelie bin since I got home. 

I miss it a bit. 

The neighbours aren't talking to me since I shouted at their spaniel to stop peeing on the land.

I'm really crashing spiritually and mentally. Much worse this time than last year, don't know why. I'm struggling even to bring myself to post in here as I'm missing it so much. So long to go, and the fear of no ticket next year. I must stop bursting into tears when Adele comes on the radio as the family are starting to get concerned. I really, really need to get a grip. Last few posts have inspired me..... if I could encourage thousands of people to walk through my garden, thereby churning it up into a liquid quagmire, I could camp out in it for a few nights.

Just now, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I'm really crashing spiritually and mentally. Much worse this time than last year, don't know why. I'm struggling even to bring myself to post in here as I'm missing it so much. So long to go, and the fear of no ticket next year. I must stop bursting into tears when Adele comes on the radio as the family are starting to get concerned. I really, really need to get a grip. Last few posts have inspired me..... if I could encourage thousands of people to walk through my garden, thereby churning it up into a liquid quagmire, I could camp out in it for a few nights.

Chin up ToS!  It suonds as though we have the ingredients to create our own mini-fest.

We soak your garden until it turns into a cross between play-doh and gravy.  Stuartbert can wander round with a 6l keg of cider and his multiple hats, I'll sit in the corner boxed off my tits, Carlos can shit in your wheelie bin, we'll get CurlyGirl to bring the cherry bakewell, and if we set up Adele's album cover at the end of your garden it'll feel like we're miles away from the Pyramid stage.

Job jobbed!

Ah ToS!!! We all feel like that to some degree but you sound like you have it bad this year! Ok, have a virtual stroking of your hair and telling you you're pretty. My mate does this to me and it always makes me smile. 

I actually had to erase and rewrite a certain part of above as I was certain Mr G would Finbarr it!! ^_^

And good morning all. I don't think I will ever miss pooping in a wheelie bin, but I do miss the fact that I have to as the only place you have to is a festival. I haven't had the full come down yet as today is my first day back at work and I'm only in for 11 shifts then have 2 weeks off. Mid August it'll hit me... Until I have tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

Chin up ToS!  It suonds as though we have the ingredients to create our own mini-fest.

We soak your garden until it turns into a cross between play-doh and gravy.  Stuartbert can wander round with a 6l keg of cider and his multiple hats, I'll sit in the corner boxed off my tits, Gumby can shit in your wheelie bin, we'll get CurlyGirl to bring the cherry bakewell, and if we set up Adele's album cover at the end of your garden it'll feel like we're miles away from the Pyramid stage.

Job jobbed!

Oy!

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

We soak your garden until it turns into a cross between play-doh and gravy.  Stuartbert can wander round with a 6l keg of cider and his multiple hats, I'll sit in the corner boxed off my tits, Carlos can shit in your wheelie bin, we'll get CurlyGirl to bring the cherry bakewell, and if we set up Adele's album cover at the end of your garden it'll feel like we're miles away from the Pyramid stage.

Job jobbed!

Bit of a drive up north! But I do like your solution quark! Have an upvote. 

12 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Ah ToS!!! We all feel like that to some degree but you sound like you have it bad this year! Ok, have a virtual stroking of your hair and telling you you're pretty. My mate does this to me and it always makes me smile. 

I actually had to erase and rewrite a certain part of above as I was certain Mr G would Finbarr it!! ^_^

And good morning all. I don't think I will ever miss pooping in a wheelie bin, but I do miss the fact that I have to as the only place you have to is a festival. I haven't had the full come down yet as today is my first day back at work and I'm only in for 11 shifts then have 2 weeks off. Mid August it'll hit me... Until I have tickets. 

It's my first day back really as well. I was off last week, trotting round Ireland and drinking a lot. I have no further holidays planned .....  I'm loving @Quark ' s ideas there though. There's usually a load of chicken sh!t in my brown wheelie bin anyway.... and my garden also has fresh eggs available for a food stall in the corner.....

1 minute ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

It's my first day back really as well. I was off last week, trotting round Ireland and drinking a lot. I have no further holidays planned .....  I'm loving @Quark ' s ideas there though. There's usually a load of chicken sh!t in my brown wheelie bin anyway.... and my garden also has fresh eggs available for a food stall in the corner.....

It just keeps getting better! I could try out my new muck boots too! 

13 minutes ago, Quark said:

I have no excuse, a terrible mix up. @mr gumbyis indeed the serial bin defiler.

What role would you like to nominate yourself for Carlos?

Hmm, I'd go for Clashfinder-ticker-offer-with-Tshirt-purchases. Not as organised as Dr. Ben, but with a dash of OCD. Cheers.

Edited by carlosj
Crap keyboard and fat fingers.

17 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Spoilsport! 

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Talking of which, did @bennyhana22 ever post a picture of his revision band plan?

He did drop a summary of his movements over the weekend (not the kind of movements Gumby was on about) on another thread.  As expected it read like an ultra runner's weekend away.  I had to have a lie down after reading it.