NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

Morning all, with more reversals to the manifesto than the Tories have made, things have now changed to allow me to get to the Farm again. Thanks for all your kind messages earlier on, MrsCJ is doing well.

NFRNFC y'all.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, carlosj said:

Morning all, with more reversals to the manifesto than the Tories have made, things have now changed to allow me to get to the Farm again. Thanks for all your kind messages earlier on, MrsCJ is doing well.

NFRNFC y'all.

Woop woop! Excellent news :)

Brilliant news Carol... has the op been delayed or has it happened sooner? Glad she's ok!

well guys I don't think I'll be making any sacrifices at the wedding today. The sun is splitting the pavements it's that hot, and not a cloud in the sky. Sorry. 

On a serious note, this glorious weather is making me concerned for Glastonbury. It was like this last year wasn't it? I'd just adore a dry one 

12 minutes ago, carlosj said:

NFRNFC y'all.

Huzzah!

13 minutes ago, carlosj said:

NFRNFC y'all.

Mr C, you're going!!  Hussah

19 minutes ago, carlosj said:

NFRNFC y'all.

:drinks:

2 minutes ago, jeffie said:

While I'm here.

Favourite band when you were 15.

Mine was The Jam

Go

Metallica for me. Gave them a listen again the other year. It was obviously just a teenage romance!

4 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Saw that question on fb the other day!

Marillion for me (big surprise, huh?) :)

I'm nothing if not unoriginal!

At 15 I'm fairly sure it was still Iron Maiden.  The The X Factor was released and the dream died...

Not far behind were The Jam (!), Madness and Metallica. An eclectic mix :)

Edited by Quark

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

At 15 I'm fairly sure it was still Iron Maiden.  The The X Factor was released and the dream died...

Not far behind were The Jam (!), Madness and Metallica. An eclectic mix :)

My 12 year old daughter has just become a massive Iron Maiden fan.

Looks like it might longer than a week too!!

21 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I can't even remember any of their tracks...but I know I played the tape over and over, and I had a least 3 long sleeved t-shirts with their logo plastered all over

Sheriff Fatman, The Only Living Boy in New Cross, Bloodpsort for all.... ring any bells? :)

I had a long sleeved t shirt of theirs too, a tye dye one. Think It might be in my folks loft! Nowadays I sport the Carter USM hoody :)

15 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

Im struggling to remember what I was listening...

... to this morning - that's my life now!

Edited by carlosj