West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

Dizzy Rascal v Radio Head

that just doesn;rt make sense to me , I love a bit of Dizzy , but with him not doing anything for a while, I just can't see that many peopel watching him. I don't plan on seeing Radio head but i would rather bimble than see Dizzy.. 

unless do you think there is someone else they will slot in to headline as a surprise maybe ?

It was supposed to be ATCQ and Dizzee has replaced them after they canned their tour due to injury. He was probably supposed to be mid-Other or something.

49 minutes ago, Wilfko said:

I'm still eagerly awaiting JP and Park Sunday headliner announcements.. I like Justice but I'm in no way a huge fan.

if it's Kano on Park then it's just JP I'm waiting for as I'm not a big fan, any ideas who's tipped for JP Sunday?

Anyone think it'd be a bit weird for Kano to play at the same time as BBK on Other? I'm sure Kano's been featured on quite a few Boy Better Know songs and I'd be surprise if he wasn't part of their set.

Still think Boy Better Know would work a lot better against Foo Fighters than Ed.

Edited by Acid_Haze

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

Anyone think it'd be a bit weird for Kano to play at the same time as BBK on Other? I'm sure Kano's been featured on quite a few Boy Better Know songs and I'd be surprise if he wasn't part of their set.

Park finishes early on Sunday. He'll be on before BBK start.

3 hours ago, faymondo said:

Tempted by the Jacksons. Anybody tip me off as to how they perform minus MJ and any hints of what their setlist currently is ?

Hit after hit after hit after hit after hit etc. I thought they were amazing at Bestival. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

without meaning to be rude, I don't think they were really talking about anything other than the Saturday acts.

No worries! Was thinking The Paak, ATCQ and Dizzee info but you're right, the Saturday run in stuff you had was bang on for months!

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

Still think Boy Better Know would work a lot better against Foo Fighters than Ed.

I think having BBK and Kano on the same night and slot is bizarre, agreed.

edit: read other responses regarding slot and Park finishing early

Edited by Wilfko

2 minutes ago, Friendly Banter said:

Don't sleep on Anderson Paak...he puts on one of the most energetic shows and is an absolute talent. 

I think main issue is the xx / Radiohead clash. You don't want to be stuck at the back of Radiohead with the talkers..

Otherwise he he was a must see for me :(

3 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

Cinematic Orchestra > Moderat > Justice is pretty dreamy for a Sunday night, hopefully Bonobo is on Other just before that run. 

Thundercat into Babdbadnotgood and Kate Tempest means I'll probably be at the Brothers bar every day. Would've been keen for Little Dragon too til their woeful performance on Jools the other day. 

Were good when I saw them at Bestival two years ago (little dragon).

18 minutes ago, DJ Cull said:

In all the excitement I've only just realised that this is the final nail in the coffin of the Soulwax and Kraftwerk dreams 

I'll take moderat followed by justice thanks very much! That's the start of my Sunday night sorted.

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

I think main issue is the xx / Radiohead clash. You don't want to be stuck at the back of Radiohead with the talkers..

Otherwise he he was a must see for me :(

Do you think its overly optimistic of me to think I can watch at last half of his set and get a good spot, because Radiohead won't be completely rammo? I want a good spot, but it seems a shame to waste seeing him just to stand about.... We need times damnit!