West Holts 2017

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i have someone whispering in my ear that Anderson Paak is west holts sub-headliner on Friday night.

I can't guarantee that's right, but it doesn't sound anything unreasonable.

Well I know that'll piss of a fair few people (me included). Decisions decisions.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Well I know that'll piss of a fair few people (me included). Decisions decisions.

Decisions? You gonna miss the start of Radiohead? :P

Seems really high given he just burst on the scene last year but not unexpected after seeing how high he is up the poster. Ah well. Hope the headliner is someone I don't want to see playing a three hour set.

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Decisions? You gonna miss the start of Radiohead? :P

Shit I was just thinking about him clashing with The xx - totally forgot he'll probably clash with the start of Radiohead. Well there's Anderson Paak for the chop then if that's the case. Shitter.

edit: although I managed to see all of Todd Terje and then Kanye in 15 so maybe it won't pan out that way. I'uno

Edited by FloorFiller

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Shit I was just thinking about him clashing with The xx - totally forgot he'll probably clash with the start of Radiohead. Well there's Anderson Paak for the chop then if that's the case. Shitter.

Well maybe not clashing with the start but I think the very most you'd get is 15 minutes between Andy finishing and Radiohead starting. With all Radiohead clashes I'm oddly not even mad, its that little of a decision it's just like they're not at the same festival. :lol:

Just now, eFestivals said:

nobody asking who's on before? Can you..?

Who's on the floor?

19 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i have someone whispering in my ear that Anderson Paak is west holts sub-headliner on Friday night.

Ah ffs, first the national clashing with avalanches and now this

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Cushty, a nice placing for him, reckon he's my number 1 must-see, so I'll be there no matter what. Any word on the headliner? I've got my fingers crossed for RTJ.