Cheap tickets nearer the time

59 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

As I said in another post

" For as long as I can remember ticket prices have never been reduced. Reading has sold out for the last 4 years but Leeds hasn't sold out since 2011 I believe."

I was thinking more Twickets etc - i'll keep an eye on it all anyway!

Cheers for the replies everyone

I picked up day tickets for Metallica day at Leeds for £45 the week before the festival from a tout off Gumtree, there were loads on the website for similar price. Lots of weekend tickets for £150. 

Just make sure you meet face to face to pay and collect ticket (s) and don't send cash in post etc

7 hours ago, AndrewSmith said:

Unless they had a contact in ticket sales that was sneaking them out of the printing offices?

This is a good point as they all had ticketing sellers ticket line on the tickets were you would usually find your name...

I've kept his phone number for this year as he works the Manchester area so will give him a call about 2 weeks before the festival and see if can get in to festival for the weekend for less than £150.