• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, kris0624 said:

1. Linkin Park - Heavy

2. Nathaniel Rateliff - Howling at Nothing

3. Foo Fighters - Everlong

Howling at Nothing is one of my favourite songs :) (and Rateliff is in my top 3 favourite artists with Frank Turner and Pearl Jam)

6 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Howling at Nothing is one of my favourite songs :) (and Rateliff is in my top 3 favourite artists with Frank Turner and Pearl Jam)

The set in the Barn last year was one of the best of the weekend. First time I'd ever seen them and it blew me away.

1 hour ago, kris0624 said:

The set in the Barn last year was one of the best of the weekend. First time I'd ever seen them and it blew me away.

Seen them four times since 2016 and the last one in Paris was incredible. Their new songs (Out On The Weekend and What I Need) are fantastic on stage. I recommend you What I  Need, slower than his other tracks, and more powerful. The guitar solo is deep too : 

On 5/6/2017 at 8:42 PM, Tremousse said:

Cool thread among the Glasto thread : the potentially emotionnal moments ! I'd be curious to know what's your top 3 !

Mine would be probably 1 - Arcade Fire - Wake Up ; 2 - Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees ; 3 - The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong 

For those who's not gonna see AF, Xavier Rudd - Spirit Bird. 

FF - Best of You

Radiohead - Karma Police

21 hours ago, Tremousse said:

After seeing your great enthusiasm for Rateliff, I listened past SOB on his Spotify page, and I'm happy I did. SOB, for me, is a generic blues song, but some of the next ones sound really really good. 

As for expected emotional moments:

1. RH - Karma Police (I proposed last year at the NOS Alive gig on the final sounds of the song, so it will always be special for me)

2. AF - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

3. Savages - Adore 

4. Linkin Park - Crawling/In The End

5. James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream

Hi there, I'm a fest-er from Turkey who'll be in Werchter'17.  I'll be alone and l'm looking for a friend or a group to hang around in Fest area. We can also find a shared way if you may like. Send me a private message to meet if you are also looking for friends :)

5 hours ago, Fratoss said:

Hi there, I'm a fest-er from Turkey who'll be in Werchter'17.  I'll be alone and l'm looking for a friend or a group to hang around in Fest area. We can also find a shared way if you may like. Send me a private message to meet if you are also looking for friends :)

Try here:

On 8/5/2017 at 1:47 PM, grumpykrogan said:

After seeing your great enthusiasm for Rateliff, I listened past SOB on his Spotify page, and I'm happy I did. SOB, for me, is a generic blues song, but some of the next ones sound really really good. 

As for expected emotional moments:

1. RH - Karma Police (I proposed last year at the NOS Alive gig on the final sounds of the song, so it will always be special for me)

2. AF - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

3. Savages - Adore 

4. Linkin Park - Crawling/In The End

5. James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream

You're a legend !! I hope they'll play Karma Police so that you have a blast !! :) Yes SOB is a great final song, I love especially when they bootleg it with The Shape I'm In by The Band in the end! (reason for edit : I taped 'enter' by mistake)

Edited by Tremousse

On 08/05/2017 at 9:18 AM, jonnytee1 said:

Slightly more eclectic but..........

SOAD  - Question

Lorde  - White Teeth Teens

Radiohead  - Idioteque

But most of all Benjamin Clementine  - Condolence 

One of the best moments of PS 16 for me despite the substandard volume!