Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tried the online sale and it works. 

LE: from what i read on the internet, it looks like the most popular days are selling out before the combi tickets, so probably the foo fighters or radiohead days are the most likely to sell out first.

Edited by neacaisa

29 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

just tried the online sale and it works. 

LE: from what i read on the internet, it looks like the most popular days are selling out before the combi tickets, so probably the foo fighters or radiohead days are the most likely to sell out first.

42 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

um ... just wen to buy tickets ... has it sold out already???

Keep following Rock Werchter on twitter. They always tweet when they're on the cusp of selling out

36 minutes ago, h1210 said:

Bit of a random question.

Does anyone know how close to the festival pre-sale of food/drinks vouchers goes on for? I can't see anything on the website, presumably they will advertise when they will go off sale at some point?

I tried to buy these vouchers several times in the last two weeks prior to the festival but failed.  I mean there was an option to buy them but when I tried it failed and a try again later message appeared.  I dont know if it was on purpose or just a long temporary error. 

On 20/12/2016 at 1:22 PM, lightsnowpatrol said:

There are bands I would prefer in higher positions like kasabian, Snow Patrol etc but The Script would be a good option for me over a lot of others

That would literally be hell for me, kasabian/snow patrol/script would lead me to have a mental breakdown.

:huh:

38 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Well have your breakdown somewhere else cos that would be the dream.

Minus snow patrol who no one cares about.

Interesting, the only band of those Three I care about is Snow Patrol. The Script have made cringeworthy performances at Werchter before IMO.

6 hours ago, thetime said:

That would literally be hell for me, kasabian/snow patrol/script would lead me to have a mental breakdown.

:huh:

Agreed.  I had managed to avoid Snore Patrol at TITP in 2009 ? and timed it to get in after they'd buggered off for a decent spot for Blur.  Sadly Blur almost cancelled and SP kept playing.  I found a small bit of sanctuary in King Tuts watching Pet Shop Boys, which was pretty dire but 1000 times better than watching SP.