Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Do Nova Rock share acts with RW. Alter Bridge would be great addition 

The already share 3 of the headliners I think (Linkin Park, SOAD and Blink). Pendulum, Good Charlotte and Alter Bridge would make me a very happy (and very nostalgic) person!

2 minutes ago, McCallion said:

The already share 3 of the headliners I think (Linkin Park, SOAD and Blink). Pendulum, Good Charlotte and Alter Bridge would make me a very happy (and very nostalgic) person!

Not a fan of GC but other two would make me happy

Sigur Ros' North American tour runs till mid-June, so not completely ruled out yet. Wishful thinking on my part though...

Don't think there'll be an announcement today, I expect Graspop Metal Meeting to get full attention. So prabably we'll have to wait till 2017 for new announcements. 

Edited by visdave34

40 minutes ago, Gossard said:

No Prophets of Rage and no Bad Religion. Now I'm down on my knees praying to Lemmy (the true rock'n'roll god ;) ) that they'll be at Rock Werchter :D 

It's fair to say that two of the euro fests that come under my worst options to look at for the year...generally not just this year are GMM and Hell Fest. Nova Rock is bang on this year, I'd still like a Green Day alternative. 

6 hours ago, arcuse said:

The Prodigy? Again? They can have a better closer on Thursday than that come on.. 

Childish Gambino is gonna be v busy w shooting that Star Wars movie so I don't think he's gonna do a lot of fests but who knows. TOP doesn't have any dates in Europe yet so idk if they will continue to tour.. 

Die Antwoord would be a bit of a fast return eh + they're at Dour (so ruled out)

Lana Del Rey would more likely play at PKP bc she has dates around that time already

Is Royal Republic busy w new stuff? 

better closer than prodigy? Like who? I keep seeing people mention Major Lazer, who wouldn't be fit to lace Liam's 10 year old shoe! Best live band on planet earth!

33 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It's fair to say that two of the euro fests that come under my worst options to look at for the year...generally not just this year are GMM and Hell Fest. Nova Rock is bang on this year, I'd still like a Green Day alternative. 

Hellfest, except headliners, is fucking amazing 

1 hour ago, Dietediet said:

So no more names in 2016. Bring on mid-January for our weekly batch of smaller names!

Is nxt Friday a holiday in Belgium ? . Was hoping for some more names before end of the month

Edited by Red Day