Bearded Theory Festival 2017

Paul ™

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsletter dropped. Don't know how to post here. Mobsters and lobsters for the theme. Beer and cider festival running all weekend in the woodland, the ship and the convoy. Late night area after magical sounds too. In the ship convoy area. Good stuff. I love this festival. Sorry can't post the information, hopefully someone more tech savvy can oblige..

Cheers Paul, I was trying to link from my email, I've now realised I could be linked from the website. Doh. In my defence I was trying to watch foo fighters, discuss foo fighters on the Glastonbury thread, read Twitter, BT email and drink rum. It was a good night.

anyway. Good news about the later night area, wonder what music it will be. Alternative Rock 90's anyone?i remember last year talking to a random, we both just wanted to hear rage against the machine at some stupid hour. I even tried to get some guy to sing it in the tea tent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2017 at 1:26 PM, Ravey Davey Gravy said:

Did BT high command ever replace Wheatus and Nova Twins, or is the Sunday woodland lineup now a little slim?

From the BT forum....

"Wheatus are gone (sadly) for this year, like we said at the time we used their fee twice over and some again to bring the Fall in on Saturday night and then moved Kissmet into the Wheatus slot on the Sunday. Nova Twins cancelled and were replaced by Kathryn Roberts and Sean Lakeman as we noticed we didn't have that much folk music on this year."

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 11:13 AM, Magical_Sounds said:

So the closing act of the Magical Sounds dance tent is Transglobal Underground... with Natacha Atlas and Goldfinger re-joining the line-up for the first time in a long long time..

See you there

• 3 weeks later...

Just listening to the playlist on Spotify in the garden, good times. Not far away now at all. Got some booze together the other day. Gonna make a gin lemon drizzle cake too. Also got newbies coming, showed them the bar list. As ale drinkers they were very delighted

As for distance, I'm in Bham, bout 50 mins. not too bad at all.