Future headliners

swede

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

I think if anyone needed proof that Foals are capable of headlining then tonight at Reading should do the job. Looked brilliant

I reckon they did a fine job at Glastonbury but they looked even better in full darkness, I also feel they should have got the shout this year, rather than muse.

22 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

I think if anyone needed proof that Foals are capable of headlining then tonight at Reading should do the job. Looked brilliant

Yep only a matter of time now. Think the sub spot was right for them this year but 100% deserve to headline off their next album

Foals were incredible at Leeds last night. Biblical rain at times during their set only added to the band playing even harder, best I've ever seen them. Yannis was proper taken back by us in the pit still having it hard despite the weather and joined us on two occasions, they loved it as much as we did. 

They have to headline on the next album, if your not a believer just watch them at reading, turn the energy up a notch, add shit loads of rain, and that was them at Leeds 

Nothing self indulgent about that man, your mums talking rubbish I'm afraid. 

He loved the fact we was having it in the rain, paid a lot of respect to the fact by spending much more time talking to us then the crowd at reading, hardly the acts of a guy who loves himself too much 

9th time at Leeds and it was the best set I've ever seen there 

Edited by swede

12 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Winslow, be sure to let yer mam know what defensive comments her thoughts have elicited on here.

Haha, nothing defensive about it, but people should be told when they are talking shite, even if it is someone's mum, who I suspect is lovely but doesn't seem to judge front men very well 

Personally I admire WLeach's Mum's discerning requirements in what she likes in a (front)man. 

Although:

"Winslow, love, you're not going out dressed like that are you? That cardie screams wannabe post-hipster-post-modernist satire and I'm not feel in' it, Petal"

I am surprised to hear that it would be considered that Kasabian were the worst booking this century.  A century, I might remind you, where Rod Stewart has headlined.  While I appreciate that Kasabian aren't for everyone and indeed am concerned a little that they are for anyone, there is no excusing nor denying Rod Stewart.