Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

53 minutes ago, Dental's Frying Pan said:

Radiohead, biggest frauds in the history of the music. Not a single one good song. There is a special place in hell for that band and Nickelback.

You could have just said "I don't like radiohead" 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Has anyone finished this 18 hours of unreleased OK Computer material yet then? I've taken random stabs at it and there's some nice stuff to work along to, curious if there's any proper gems in there though. I don't have the patience to listen to all of it though ahah 

https://radiohead.bandcamp.com/

EDIT: Didn't realise this only happened today, I'll be very, very impressed if someone comes forward and says they have already heard it all.

Edited by priest17

30 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Has anyone finished this 18 hours of unreleased OK Computer material yet then? I've taken random stabs at it and there's some nice stuff to work along to, curious if there's any proper gems in there though. I don't have the patience to listen to all of it though ahah 

https://radiohead.bandcamp.com/

EDIT: Didn't realise this only happened today, I'll be very, very impressed if someone comes forward and says they have already heard it all.

I think it leaked a few days ago, I haven't listened to any of it but some people on reddit even more obsessed than us have split it up into individual tracks.

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

They have been floating around on the downlow for a little while, but hit reddit last week and took off. There's a google document with every track listed there too. 

• 3 weeks later...

sorry if this being on the front page makes anyone think they have new music or an announcement, I just needed to tell everyone I met Ed! I was walking to Rex Orange County in The Park and he was so tall and I just knew it was him and I was like oh sorry I just had to say I love your music and I just love you, I was proper starstruck, didn't want to badger him so that's all I said but they're honestly my favourite band and they mean so much to me I just didn't know how to put it into words in ten seconds, hopefully he saw my crying Minotaur tattoo and that was enough 

I'm just in awe

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OddRon said:

sorry if this being on the front page makes anyone think they have new music or an announcement, I just needed to tell everyone I met Ed! I was walking to Rex Orange County in The Park and he was so tall and I just knew it was him and I was like oh sorry I just had to say I love your music and I just love you, I was proper starstruck, didn't want to badger him so that's all I said but they're honestly my favourite band and they mean so much to me I just didn't know how to put it into words in ten seconds, hopefully he saw my crying Minotaur tattoo and that was enough 

I'm just in awe

Nice!

That's pretty Lucky.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

I know it's a tad dated but dunno whether anyone has mentioned it on here before. Has anyone listened to Thom's Desert Island Discs? it's pretty good.

Yeah I thought it was ace. He came across really well on that as well for someone who has a rep for being a bit prickly. He seems quite mellow at this point in his life. It was really touching when he was talking about Rachel and his kids. Deffo a must listen if you're a fan.

11 minutes ago, jparx said:

Yeah I thought it was ace. He came across really well on that as well for someone who has a rep for being a bit prickly. He seems quite mellow at this point in his life. It was really touching when he was talking about Rachel and his kids. Deffo a must listen if you're a fan.

Agreed. I thought he came across as a very open, thoughtful and intelligent guy. As you say, hearing him talk about those topics was quite moving.

I'm here for the Radiohead lists.

Albums (from best to worst): In Rainbows / Ok Computer / Kid A / A Moon Shaped Pool / Amnesiac / The Bends / The King of Limbs / Hail to the Thief  / Pablo Honey. 

Top 10 Songs (from best to worst): Reckoner / Idioteque / Paranoid Android / Let Down / True Love Waits (live from Oslo version) / Separator / There, There / Weird Fishes / Fake Plastic Trees / How to Disappear Completely.    

• Like 1

Songs is a completely different beast:

Reckoner (my mate had it as her wedding song)

Idioteque

Karma Police (I’m a sucker for the singalong)

EIIRP

Fake Plastic Trees

How To Disappear Completely

Let Down

There There

I Might Be Wrong (live EP version)

Lucky

Edited by Hugh Jass