Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

55 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Tour dates next year will most likely be south america id imagine?

South America and Australia is what’s been mooted for a while so those are probably safe to assume.

Further afield, I read a post on another forum that there was a later removed article saying they were coming to North America again. Wouldn’t be surprised if they played like a week in Europe over festival season too (maybe the later end which they’ve missed out since ‘09) but that’s purely speculative and not necessarily UK dates I suppose.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:35 PM, dentalplan said:

South America and Australia is what’s been mooted for a while so those are probably safe to assume.

Further afield, I read a post on another forum that there was a later removed article saying they were coming to North America again. Wouldn’t be surprised if they played like a week in Europe over festival season too (maybe the later end which they’ve missed out since ‘09) but that’s purely speculative and not necessarily UK dates I suppose.

A big London date is surely a possibility. They did the Roundhouse dates in 16 but haven't done a big show of their own down south since 2012 have they?

So I know how much everyone love TheNeedleDrop who I find irritating as hell. To add to his failings, he's only gone and committed heresy by not going putting '9. Pablo Honey'. His crimes against music continue to add up one-by-one.

Give Up The Ghost is by far better than anything that Pablo Honey can offer. 

1 hour ago, reflekting said:

So I know how much everyone love TheNeedleDrop who I find irritating as hell. To add to his failings, he's only gone and committed heresy by not going putting '9. Pablo Honey'. His crimes against music continue to add up one-by-one.

Give Up The Ghost is by far better than anything that Pablo Honey can offer. 

Lotus Flower. Underestimate it at your own peril.

On 25/11/2017 at 2:07 AM, Madyaker said:

Some interesting points on there, but I did notice that the credulity of the 'secrets' was inversely proportional to the intensity of the music. Nice editing and song choices though.

Also, it was seemingly made before Rachel's death, which obviously adds an additional tragic dimension to the song.

12 hours ago, reflekting said:

Arcade Fire at York Hall takes the crown for me this year. 

Gigs of the year so far:

1. The National - Hammersmith Apollo

2. Arcade Fire - Castlefield Bowl

3. Radiohead - The Pyramid

4. LCD Soundsystem - Ally Pally

5. Wolf Alice - Ally Pally

9. Pablo Honey: A live experience on kazoo - My house.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Gigs of the year so far:

1. The National - Hammersmith Apollo

2. Arcade Fire - Castlefield Bowl

3. Radiohead - The Pyramid

4. LCD Soundsystem - Ally Pally

5. Wolf Alice - Ally Pally

9. Pablo Honey: A live experience on kazoo - My house.

Which night did you see The National? Seemingly the night you did would dictate where you might place it on the list.