Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

57 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

What are they playing at sound check?

I have to fess up - I'm no Radiohead fan so other than their tunes that are obvious to the masses I couldn't tell you. If it helps I didn't recognise any so that might be a good thing?!

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Green Day gig in Bellahouston Park has just been called off due to rain.

Hopefully TRNSMT are a bit better prepared for wet weather than PCL.

It's not even that bad is it? I guess most of the damage must have been done overnight but it's nothing out of the ordinary, in fact it's stopped raining here. Strange one to cancel it.

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:05 AM, rjb94 said:

Looks like they botched The Gloaming tonight. Hopefully that mean it won't turn up on Tuesday. I'd still be happy with that set mind. Would love to hear Climbing up the Walls.

They did botch The Gloaming on Sunday night - I went to the Main Square Festival in Arras, it was one of the more "challenging" sets I've seen them play for sure. Im pretty sure there were one or two on stage technical issues as well. It was also sublime. It fitted the venue perfectly, an old French Courtyard on a warm Summers evening. Felt VERY different to Glastonbury the week before which I thought was absolutely fantastic.

1 hour ago, 1waveydavey said:

They did botch The Gloaming on Sunday night - I went to the Main Square Festival in Arras, it was one of the more "challenging" sets I've seen them play for sure. Im pretty sure there were one or two on stage technical issues as well. It was also sublime. It fitted the venue perfectly, an old French Courtyard on a warm Summers evening. Felt VERY different to Glastonbury the week before which I thought was absolutely fantastic.

Now that explains the setlist somewhat

On 7/2/2017 at 11:45 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Not going but Christ I would love that.

On 7/3/2017 at 7:02 AM, jparx said:

A couple of weeks ago I completely binged on that cover. Love it. 

Eee, I'd be right down for that. Except I'm also not off - am in London tonight for Midnight Oil. To all the folks off, have a great night!