Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

I still can't believe the setlist we got. That run of Exit Music > Pyramid Song > EIIRP > Let Down was a semi spiritual experience. The two songs I really wanted to hear were let down and pyramid song and we got that and so much more. We've been posting set lists for over a year and if someone had posted the setlist we got I'd have said it was too hit filled to be realistic. 

Ill have to see them at their own gig sometime though so I can hear HTDC and reckoner.

3 hours ago, Ipayne said:

Absolute dream! HTDC, WIEAYB, CUTW and Talk Show Host are top of my lift. Fingers crossed they play at least one! Motion Picture Soundtrack would be insane to close the main set tbh

If they play talk show host I will cry...again.

48 minutes ago, Quark said:

Only gripe was the screens. Until watching on iPlayer I had no idea that Thom was moving around that much and generally looking like he was enjoying himself. Would have helped the atmosphere I think.

Yep - rewatching the set right now and it's great to see how much the band are enjoying it, and the various Thom Yorkeisms going on. It's making me love the set even more than I already did.

1 week ago already...

40 minutes ago, Room to sway said:

I managed to get a high quality rip of their Glasto set from iPlayer (4.5GB) as well as an audio-only version (80MB).

Obviously I haven't uploaded this anywhere and I wouldn't give anyone a link to it if they asked in a PM or anything.

WOAH, how did you rip such a large file from iPlayer?

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

WOAH, how did you rip such a large file from iPlayer?

Took me a couple of frustrating hours to set up but basically this: https://andrealazzarotto.com/2015/02/20/how-to-download-bbc-iplayer-videos/

The script you use to request the video basically asks for the highest quality version. Most of the others are around 2GB.

1 hour ago, Room to sway said:

Took me a couple of frustrating hours to set up but basically this: https://andrealazzarotto.com/2015/02/20/how-to-download-bbc-iplayer-videos/

The script you use to request the video basically asks for the highest quality version. Most of the others are around 2GB.

With get_iplayer, I have the following Radiohead vids:

Glastonbury_2017_-_Radiohead_and_Friday_Highlights_b08w61sz_original - 3h29m, 3.67Gb, 720p
Glastonbury_2017_-_Radiohead_p056bxjf_original - 2h10m, 2.29Gb, 720p

Do they sound different to the videos you have? 

;This is what the script generates for youtube-dl:

youtube-dl -f bestvideo+bestaudio "http://vod-dash-uk-live.akamaized.net/usp/auth/vod/piff_abr_full_hd/78947b-p05717rp/vf_p05717rp_59127679-780f-4db3-ad29-981940b9302a.ism/pc_hd_abr_v2_dash_master.mpd?__gda__=1498923741_d3a2d1daf7ec028ec035aedb58b31d38" -o Glastonbury

Was front centre last night at Werchter just behind the pit barrier, fuck me was that a step down from last week in terms of a crowd. I know it's Radiohead but not a flicker of life when they dropped Myxamatosis or Idioteque and Karma Police was the only real sing along. Really put in terms for me just how special the set last week was. Thom didn't speak till the encore and when he did he mentioned his hangover from Glastonbury, which was easily visible by the way the band played. Still a decent set but they played with a fraction of the energy they did last Friday. Can't wait to watch the Pyramid set back now.

Just watched the the Glastonbury set on iplayer last night, in tears about 3 times.

I let myself down last week, got a bit over excited beforehand and over-indulged and can hardly remember any of it. I'm assured by my friends I had a great time though.

5 hours ago, Room to sway said:

I managed to get a high quality rip of their Glasto set from iPlayer (4.5GB) as well as an audio-only version (80MB).

Obviously I haven't uploaded this anywhere and I wouldn't give anyone a link to it if they asked in a PM or anything.

Cheers :-)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Does anyone know the times for Manchester on Tuesday? Any inkling with when they'll finish? Need to plan if I can get the last train to Liverpool or if I'll have to pull in a few favours to crash on a sofa.

17:00 Doors

17:50 Oliver Coates

18:50 Junun

20:00 Radiohead

22:30 Curfew

• Upvote 2