Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

3 minutes ago, marketh said:

Who gives a flip about the screens?? I'm sat here watching on my laptop 150 miles away and i'd give a testicle to be in earshot of this gig!

screens? They're not fucking Beyonce. 

It sounded amazing on my radio. Massively looking forward to hearing them in a couple of weeks at TRNSMT. 

Wow, can't believe the negative comments. Maybe I was in a good spot or in the right frame of mind but I loved it. Ok, no reckoner but the rest of the set was nigh on perfect. Don't even mind admitting that I cried during let down, street spirit, and FPT

I was halfway between sound desk & stage to the right, didn't have completely clear view but when I stood on tiptoes could see very well! 

The crowd around me were young, but they were bang into it, I was quite surprised actually & made for a great gig. bit of chatter in the main set but for the encores they were giving it everything!

11 minutes ago, AStormInHeaven said:

love the negative comments from the empty-headed masses, specially on social media. Reminds me that the majority of society have to be clueless for art to exist. Great art should comfort the disturb and disturb the comfortable

Shut up you pretentious twat

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I was about 4 people back from the barrier and I thought it was pretty incredible. Let Down, FPT, Karma Police all amazing. I thought Nude sounded great too. Everyone around was singing the words to every song. Two guys cried beside me multiple times during the set.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

Absolutely loved it from near the front. Where I was the crowd were singing every word. Fake Plastic Trees, Street Spirit, Lucky, Exit Music, Nude, Android, Pyramid Song, Creep, Karma Police were all phenomenal.

I'd say you were near me, I thought the whole thing was incredible.