Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

I wouldn't completely rule out HTDC for you guys. As un-Radiohead as it sounds, there wasn't much chance it wasn't going to get played due to the fact it's both a fan favourite and there's a reference to the Liffey! :P So I'd say it being played in Dublin shouldn't be too much of a factor into whether or not it's played at Glasto.

P.S Ful Stop is an absolute banger live. Not a huge fan of the studio version, but was one of my highlights last night. Perfect after the sombre opening two tracks.

Lammo is on 6 now previewing his show tonight - 'Radiohead special' from 4pm.

Playing an archive interview from 97 about OK Computer, and a pre-recorded current one.

Said he tried to press them on what they will play tomorrow; sounded like he didn't get very far.

En Route to the festival now but just seen Radiohead are selling various bits of OK Computer merch which they haven't sold at any of the previous dates... I know OKNOTOK comes out tomorrow but maybe a hint at a OK Computer heavy set? Fingers crossed. Probably the last I'm gonna get on here now so hope you everyone has an amazing time!

13 minutes ago, jparx said:

Well that's exciting. Is the merch here OKC specific then? Not seen any yet.

I saw a picture of a merch booth and it had AMSP tour shirts and then an OK Computer album cover t shirt and 2 t shirts in the design of those teaser posters dotted in cities (a Fitter Happier one and a Paranoid Android one)

7 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

They're testing the Daydreaming lights on the Pyramid just now so Daydreaming opening confirmed

IMG_3143.thumb.JPG.b81e0a054bf0a2e8970850a289634695.JPG

Those lights might struggle at 9:30pm. It could always open the encore if there's a curve ball. Clinging on to hope :lol: