Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

59 minutes ago, majormajormajor said:

Daydreaming is the most boring opener I can think of.

I have thought long and hard about this and have decided that they should close with the Tourist.

27 minutes ago, ThomZorke said:

Daydreaming into Lucky worked incredibly well at Northside and I kinda like it this way. Getting everybody into the mood (the silence during Daydreaming is chilling and it works even at festivals) and then everybody singing along to Lucky :wub:

I love it but more one for a dedicated fan show than a festival crowd. Can't imagine it would go down well to those watching at home either.

Leaked setlist for Monza tonight is pretty special. 6 from OKC including Let Down,all 4 of the Kid A stone cold classics including HTDC & National Anthem. Encore 1 includes No Surprises, PA, Nude & FPT. Final encore of Street Spirit & Karma Police. Oh and 2+2=5 early in the set. And Weird Fishes. No DID. If true it's a wow setlist & would be almost a perfect Glasto set for me. Almost... 

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

How jokes is it that so much of the reasoning on here for them returning to headline again was Reckoner must be played on the Pyramid Stage and they're not even gonna play it?

It's just taking a break so it can be extra fresh next week ok

6 minutes ago, ericlered said:

Leaked setlist for Monza tonight is pretty special. 6 from OKC including Let Down,all 4 of the Kid A stone cold classics including HTDC & National Anthem. Encore 1 includes No Surprises, PA, Nude & FPT. Final encore of Street Spirit & Karma Police. Oh and 2+2=5 early in the set. And Weird Fishes. No DID. If true it's a wow setlist & would be almost a perfect Glasto set for me. Almost... 

Wary of leaked setlists after one leaked for the first show of Muse's intimate tour and turned out to be chuffin' Tom Wells trolling. Bet his mum and her friends RKO'd @Spud001 for the real one too, ffs.

Just now, Mash011 said:

It's just taking a break so it can be extra fresh next week ok

Agreed. Fixture pileup is ridiculous these days.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I've finalised the Perfect Setlist. Shame to not get Separator in there but for Glastonbury it'll have to miss out

1. Daydreaming

2. Just

3. Ful Stop

4. Airbag

5. 15 Step

6. The National Anthem

7. Myxomatosis

8. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

9. No Surprises

10. Pyramid Song

11. Everything in Its Right Place

12. Reckoner

13. The Numbers (whatever AMSP they fancy, I don't like any but the two at the start really)

14. All I Need

15. Idioteque

16. Bodysnatchers

17. How to Disappear Completely

18. Nude

19. Lotus Flower

20. There There

21. Let Down

22. Street Spririt (Fade Out)

23. Creep

24. Fake Plastic Trees

25. Karma Police

Edited by Bradders

23 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ful Stop

Airbag

15 Step

Myxomatosis

The National Anthem

All I Need

Pyramid Song

Everything in Its Right Place

Reckoner

What a run :wub:

Wow...! I'd be beyond ecstatic, what a run. 

3 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

How jokes is it that so much of the reasoning on here for them returning to headline again was Reckoner must be played on the Pyramid Stage and they're not even gonna play it?

Well, they wrote Pyramid Song, turned up to the Pyramid a couple of years later and didn't even play that.

Nothing would surprise me with them lot. I bet if they released a song called "The Glastonbury Festival Song" this week they wouldn't play that either.

Bastards.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Well, they wrote Pyramid Song, turned up to the Pyramid a couple of years later and didn't even play that.

Nothing would surprise me with them lot. I bet if they released a song called "The Glastonbury Festival Song" this week they wouldn't play that either.

Bastards.

But if they did play "The Glastonbury Festival Song" we'd probably all kick off.