Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

2 minutes ago, ericlered said:

It's absolute shite. Massive, in a difficult to get to place and it's flat as a pancake (cricket pitch) so if you're not the tallest or very close to the front it's not good.

Fair enough. Would consider getting a refund but I'm going with my dad and brother and got my brother's ticket as a Christmas present so I'll just go with it. At least I'm seeing them at Glasto so if it's not great I'll have just seen them slay the Pyramid.

Just now, somecoolusername said:

So can we get refunds? I was already unsure if I could go due to difficulty getting time off the week after Glasto 

Yes you'll get an email with a form to fill in confirming if you want to keep tickets or request a refund. Have to complete that by 19th June otherwise tickets will be cancelled

6 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Urgh had tickets for both days

Yep, the two night stand is over, instead of 35-40 different songs over 2 nights, we'll most likely get a festival friendly gig. Already seeing them at Glasto for that.

Edited by ericlered

1 minute ago, donkeykong said:

Afraid @Paynemg messaged me first! Not decided yet, need to speak to my good lady wife first... although if anyone wants to swap 5th for 4th at York Hall that would be the ideal scenario!

Be really pleased for you if you manage to swap 4th for 5th. That would be a bumper set of back to back gigs. 

Could somebody post when they get an email about refunds/transfers please if they booked through WASTE (Radiohead presale) I asked to change my email linked to the order so not sure if that'll confuse the system in being able to receive the email on the address I use now? Cheers

6 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Yes you'll get an email with a form to fill in confirming if you want to keep tickets or request a refund. Have to complete that by 19th June otherwise tickets will be cancelled

I didn't buy our tickets, but it's kind of a relief there's now the option of a refund at least for my ticket. Though I was really hoping it would just be rescheduled, so I could still go

9 minutes ago, ericlered said:

Yep, the two night stand is over, instead of 35-40 different songs over 2 nights, we'll most likely get a festival friendly gig. Already seeing them at Glasto for that.

Have to admit I was looking forward to having an indoor show accompany Glasto. But it's still their only non-festival show, and I reckon the setlist will reflect that. 

1 minute ago, Ipayne said:

Could somebody post when they get an email about refunds/transfers please if they booked through WASTE (Radiohead presale) I asked to change my email linked to the order so not sure if that'll confuse the system in being able to receive the email on the address I use now? Cheers

I got it as soon as it was announced from the tickets@sandbag email

6 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Yeah not seeing them x2 at the same venue is a real shame, even more than the shitty venue. They might cut out some stuff that won't sound so good in a field like HTDC and Pyramid Song :(

Was thinking this too but in a more positive way. Hopefully bring out the likes of The National Anthem and Myxomatosis rather than stuff like Desert Island Disk.

1 hour ago, arcade fireman said:

Yeah not seeing them x2 at the same venue is a real shame, even more than the shitty venue. They might cut out some stuff that won't sound so good in a field like HTDC and Pyramid Song :(

With Glasto and the 2 nights back to back I was pretty confident of finally seeing Let Down live, could be out of the window yet again now.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Shite, this is a real pisser. Goodbye the joy of two different setlists in two nights and an easy train home straight from the venue - hello one undoubtedly Glastonbury-similar setlist and uncertainty if I'll even be able to make the last train/coach. Fuck.

Indeed.