Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

4 hours ago, Memory Man said:

no burn the witch in that set, bit strange.

I really, really want jigsaw falling into place, does anyone know why they never play it? :mellow:

I don't think there is any doubt that all the big guns will be brought out for glastonbury. they are not  daft!

Read that getting Jigsaw right live is a bit tricky. So it doesn't get aired much, sadly.

"We'd also have to play 'Electioneering' then, wouldn't we? So no, I don't think we'll do that." :lol:

No Surprises and Karma Police, then I'd guess three from Airbag, Paranoid Android, Let Down and Lucky. Maybe a 'new' one too, Lift? I'd be cool if just two of those last four appeared but please, don't let it be Bloom or The Gloaming that takes their spot. 

Last night's setlist looked great. Let Down, How To Disappear Completely and Where I End and You Begin in the same set. Nice.

10 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

"We'd also have to play 'Electioneering' then, wouldn't we? So no, I don't think we'll do that." :lol:

No Surprises and Karma Police, then I'd guess three from Airbag, Paranoid Android, Let Down and Lucky. Maybe a 'new' one too, Lift? I'd be cool if just two of those last four appeared but please, don't let it be Bloom or The Gloaming that takes their spot. 

Last night's setlist looked great. Let Down, How To Disappear Completely and Where I End and You Begin in the same set. Nice.

Karma Police, Paranoid Android, then around three of No Surprises, Airbag, Let Down, Lucky, Exit Music and Climbing Up the Walls (first three the most likely).

20 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Impeccable taste, that Ed.

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Poor @jparx

But yeah, I'd rather see a more rounded setlist than OK Computer in full so this suits me. I like their reaction to the thought of playing Electioneering too.

... But.. but.... there's an election and they can look really political and stuff!!!!

THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!

The Daily Mail 

The National Anthem 

The Numbers 

The Gloaming

Can imagine their backstage discussion lining that one up haha 

Pity they didn't include Burn the Witch and Climbing Up the Walls into the run at the end as honourary additions.

Edited by fowls

1 hour ago, fowls said:

The Daily Mail 

The National Anthem 

The Numbers 

The Gloaming

Can imagine their backstage discussion lining that one up haha 

Pity they didn't include Burn the Witch and Climbing Up the Walls into the run at the end as honourary additions.

One of these songs is not like the others.

9 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Another Daydreaming opener.

DID & Ful Stop straight after. 

After the first show I've settled with the fact that this is almost definitely what we'll be getting now. If they're smart they'll replace DID with almost anything else, but unless they have something up their sleeves for Glastonbury other than a couple more OK Computer tracks (now that we 100% know it's not getting played in full) then I can't see them switching up that opening trio. I like all three of those songs so I'll be loving it, but it's definitely gonna challenge the not yet won over people in the crowd.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

After the first show I've settled with the fact that this is almost definitely what we'll be getting now. If they're smart they'll replace DID with almost anything else, but unless they have something up their sleeves for Glastonbury other than a couple more OK Computer tracks (now that we 100% know it's not getting played in full) then I can't see them switching up that opening trio. I like all three of those songs so I'll be loving it, but it's definitely gonna challenge the not yet won over people in the crowd.

Whilst the 'opening salvo' debate has been done to death on here, Floorf (I'm only addressing you, dude, as I've quoted your post), I'm:

- totally at ease with that opening trio, should it happen

- daydreaming looked ace the other night on that live stream

- its fucking Radiohead...

- at Glastonbury...

- on the Pyramid Stage. 

If I time my Gillespiedness right I'm not gonna be worrying about the floating voters, whilst simultaneously loving the communal vibe / RH love-in / singalongs. 

It's so close now. 

Airbag, 15 Step, Myxomatosis, Lucky, Pyramid Song is a great run, and even though I'm not the biggest fan, EIIRP after is also ace. This one's going too well - The Gloaming will undoubtedly rear it's ugly head soon enough.

edit: Bloom came next instead - I was almost right.

Edited by FloorFiller